Thread: Tempest of Set Destiny Quest

Default Tempest of Set Destiny Quest

So i've just made a ToS on Rage server, got to "Awakening III" destiny quest and it's bugged. I have to get the bracelet from the woman in the swamp and she just isn't dropping it. I've tried everything I can think of to make it work and nothing is happening. I've posted a petition and still got nothing back.

I can't even skip my destiny quest because i'm mid quest. I'm basically stuck. Any suggestions?

doesnt your trainer in the tavern have a "skip this step" option? cant see how you are not able to get back there as there was no point where i couldnt return to daytime again which is the same tavern

Quote Originally Posted by PiloranJarak View Post
    So i've just made a ToS on Rage server, got to "Awakening III" destiny quest and it's bugged. I have to get the bracelet from the woman in the swamp and she just isn't dropping it. I've tried everything I can think of to make it work and nothing is happening. I've posted a petition and still got nothing back.

I can't even skip my destiny quest because i'm mid quest. I'm basically stuck. Any suggestions?
    Being mid quest doesn't make a difference. You can only skip it if you are a certain level above the quest. If you cannot finish the quest either petition a GM for the bracelet or level up and skip it.

Some quest items for the night time quests won't drop if you're grouped. If it's not that then no idea.

Have you tried deleting quest from your journal and taking it again?

Moved to quests.
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ