Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dragon Spine & Rares

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    it has already been suggested in the past to add a kind of "stygian army" faction in dragonspine, and make quests give moa's too as reward...
    moreover, that faction could also give some specific set of armor... for example, the 1st thing that comes to my mind would be a wisdom & combat rating set specific for dps dt's...
    A heavy armor set with wisdom and combat rating unholy? Did anyone say "glued aggro"? Guards and Conqs would QQ until forums blew up

Quote Originally Posted by Buyten View Post
    A heavy armor set with wisdom and combat rating unholy? Did anyone say "glued aggro"? Guards and Conqs would QQ until forums blew up
    true!! in the wrong hands, a player could lock aggro until death... but then it would be up to the players to use that set "wisely"...
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

there is alot of stuff still missing
    str+healrating for bs
    str+mgc dmg (NOT INT) for hox/dt etc pp, so finding usefull loot isnt that hard

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    there is alot of stuff still missing
    str+healrating for bs
    str+mgc dmg (NOT INT) for hox/dt etc pp, so finding usefull loot isnt that hard
    What about str+mgc dmg for BS?

(granted that it will scale well with mani dots)

never heard bs complaining about missing mgc dmg...never saw one wearing wisdom/mgc dmg rings or something...IF it would really benefit them roll on the str+mgc dmg i posted since i meant generic mgc dmg

but it was only a few of the missing items anyway there are alot more!

Smile :)

I farmed quests on DS and i looted an epic shield from there...so i made money!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123