Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Spine & Rares

Default Dragon Spine & Rares

Heya all,

I still haven't visit Dragon Spine. I wanted to ask if there is a solo q (perhaps repeatable) that can give you some rares.

Thanks
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Lutheor - Herald Of Xotli
    Destiny

"Now you see me, now you don't"

Quote Originally Posted by jenyu View Post
    Heya all,

I still haven't visit Dragon Spine. I wanted to ask if there is a solo q (perhaps repeatable) that can give you some rares.

Thanks
    Dragon Spine quests are kind of a waste of time. They don't provide you with anything other then money, and no where near enough to make it worth revisiting. At the end you get a flute. Zero rares, zero MoA's, zero replay value.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathsader View Post
    Dragon Spine quests are kind of a waste of time. They don't provide you with anything other then money, and no where near enough to make it worth revisiting. At the end you get a flute. Zero rares, zero MoA's, zero replay value.
    True that.

If you want rewards then stay in Khitai. DS has only really hard mobs that give next to nothing.
    Retired

this is really sad. I hope in the near future FC will make the area more attractive. I mean come on there are snake mans there they must make it more attractive
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

if you like to bet, you can try your luck there...

eg, i did the questline to get the flute with all my characters and in the process i got 3 epic world drops from excavator's kit.....
    "in the depths of a mind insane fantasy and reality are the same"

Yawgmoth (Ranger) - Nyxathid (Necro) - Yixlid (HoX) - Kaltas (DT) - Heung (BS) - Teysa (HoX) - Gatzu (Guard) - Krovax (Ranger) - Hurkyl (Barb) - Vedalken (PoM)

there are a few quests with potions (like +combat rating or crit etc) and also a few phioles of expertise but yeah no MoAs (sad) and no Rares(thats absolutly fine) obviously you can get rares in the 6man instance

Quote Originally Posted by Yawgmoth-VDN View Post
    if you like to bet, you can try your luck there...

eg, i did the questline to get the flute with all my characters and in the process i got 3 epic world drops from excavator's kit.....
    "Epic world arrows" that are worse than blue ones you can buy on trader for a few silver...what happened to item budgeting in games?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    "Epic world arrows" that are worse than blue ones you can buy on trader for a few silver...what happened to item budgeting in games?
    Yep, new blues are better than old purples. It's like with MtG cards - new ones require less mana and are more powerful

SDS has the best quests in the game (if you like mysteries and HPL) and gives the epic flute, which hopefully will serve some purpose in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    yeah no MoAs (sad) and no Rares(thats absolutly fine) obviously you can get rares in the 6man instance
    y but for a new lvl 80 that want to get as many rares to start gearing up a few more rares from solo questing wouldnt be bad
    If there where some rare quests there the instance wouldnt be empty as it is now. Perhaps its fun to get there see the new area have some fun but this is for a geared up char not a new one.
    Jenyu - Assassin
    Destiny

well there are enough solo inis with rares as reward.

btw i dont agree that the mobs in dragon spine are hard i was there with my offline lvled nec so..lvl 80 with lvl 30 equip...did just fine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast