Thread: Newish Player lf solo play

Default Newish Player lf solo play

I play odd hours and I only PVE. Could someone post a list of the dungeon/instances that one could solo without being all purpled out with gear. I have some level 2 faction gear on my toons but that is about it.

Thanks
    Kyla

Refuge of the apostate, Isles of iron statues, and the breach are all soloable
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

There are at least fourteen solo dungeons at level 80.

Check out cins' rather amazing little guide (solo dungeons start halfway down the post).
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Prima View Post
    Check out cins' rather amazing little guide (solo dungeons start halfway down the post).
    It's only at 80 though. Apart from scaling/repeatable instances that open up at 40 in Tarantia Noble District and Gateway to Khitai (plus DMH if you bought Turan), there's no solo dungeon. Also, it's not little...

Get Faction gear with crit rating
    General AAs should b Crit AA and Hit AA
    Soldiers Need Resolve in solo play
    Guard needs StA, Counterweight and Champions Spirit
    DT needs VoM
    Conq needs Battlefield Commander

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    It's only at 80 though. Apart from scaling/repeatable instances that open up at 40 in Tarantia Noble District and Gateway to Khitai (plus DMH if you bought Turan), there's no solo dungeon. Also, it's not little...
    Oh, non-80 solos. OP should look for "solo" on the wiki dungeon list.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KylaEri View Post
    I play odd hours and I only PVE. Could someone post a list of the dungeon/instances that one could solo without being all purpled out with gear. I have some level 2 faction gear on my toons but that is about it.

Thanks
    Kyla

- Bushur House in Khopshef Province for level 23;
    - The Maze in Wild Lands of Zelata for level 27;
    - Spider Caverns in Conal's Valley for level 28;
    - Border Range in Wild Lands of Zelata for level 32;
    - Outflow Tunnels in Old Tarantia for level 35;
    - Pyramid of the Ancient in Khopshef Province for level 36;
    - Treasury of the Ancient in Khopshef Province for level 38;
    - Cannibal Cave in Eiglophian Mountains for level 55;
    - Attiliu's Mansion in Tarantia Commons for level 80;
    - Slaughterhouse Cellar in Thunder River for level 80;
    - Refuge of the Apostate in Kara Korum for level 80;
    - Isle of Iron Statues in Ardashir for level 80

- Silk Roads in Khemi for level 19 to 80
    - Villas in Noble Tarantia for level 40 to 80;
    - Forgotten City in Gateway to Khitai for level 40 to 80 (unchained version only for level 80);
    - The Breach in Gateway to Khitai (normal versin only) for level 40 to 80;
    - Dead Man's Hand in Ardashir from level 50 to 80 (unchained version only for level 80)

P.S.: the isle of iron statues will be too hard without blue gear at least, if you are not experienced with the dungeon and/or the class (but it is doable with blue gear that you can acquire soloing and no perks)
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;