Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New subscribe offers

Did you? I said
    Why those buffs are so unfair? PvP'ers get way more with same price.
    with 1st sentence, and is quite obvious and I have all rights to ask. I'm not saying I don't like idea of extras. I'm complaining I get less for same price. Isn't that thing pvpers are doing all the time? But when they can cancel subscription and still has access to 90% of pvp content, if I'd cancel my I lose access to 90% of pve content.

Really, I know I'm overreacting, don't need anyone to point that out. But what is important, it's also true.
    Last edited by bogus; 2nd April 2014 at 22:09.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Thumbs down again QQ

why you ever QQ when funcom give some news after 5 year at ppl pvper?
    its ridicules!

I was about to open my wallet, but there is no way I can choose which character to give the ring to. Thus, I save myself the headache and skip this offer.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    I did not come to offend you, just to point out that it was an OFFER, nothing you HAVE to do.
    Not a valid answer, i fear. Everything in the game is tied to your choice to either accept or ignore it. Doesn't mean you have to close your eyes when the proposal is...debatable... at least.

I'm still wondering why one of the first decisions to reduce the insane grind in pvp xp is linked to a sub offer. I mean, i expected some fixs in pvp systems (minis, open world, objectives), not a... paid ring. I have the disgusting feeling that marketing team is trying to use one of the core issues of the pvp-side to gain profit? Oh well, since i am surely a "pve whiner", my thoughts don't matter here Go for it ! ^^

For me it looks like Funcom kind of carrot and stick.

Sub offer for pvp'ers - come get me and get your levels quicker
    Sub for pve'ers - try not get me and you won't have anything valuable to play

But I'm not sure if that's best kind.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

hahaha

I feel bad for Funcom. No matter what they do pepole still gets angry. You get epic rings with a good sub offer and still they are enraging. Seriously guys, chill down a bit. This is a good offer. I will buy it for sure. Thanx Joel and marketing

I believe that the offer splash page in fact says for new or existing subscribers, so you should get it if you extend. Each offer says, and I quote: "Buy or extend...".

I, too think that limiting it to only one character is a bit on the skimpy side, but perhaps there will be a bonus points offer at some time for those that wish to purchase others.

I don't think it's a bad idea that those ring are not account wide. I mean I would like to have it too...but at the same time I don't want everybody to hang around wearing them.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

All my toons are 95+% AA'd out, what's the point of these rings for me and others like me?

Quote Originally Posted by bogus
    facts
    come again? the first thing u need to understand about pvp 10 is that u dont have the tokens to buy the gear once ur there, regardless of the time it took you to get there. on my pvp 10 sin on Rage I bought 2 pieces of t2 gear, still dont have the campaign badges or conquest trophies to get me even half the pvp t3 set(im a loot box wh*re and i get a sh*t ton of kills, win minis at a 2:1 ratio). So you see, this ring's PvP xp doesnt help me whatsoever.
    the pvp xp ring is only so u can park a toon in minis and leech pvp xp to get pvp t1 set, thats it, thats all FACT.

i have more use for the pve ring since i dont tend to touch much of aoc's pve, it would help me on AA from minigame quests i guess(but would i spend 100$ for that? not so sure). to sum it up, pvpers aint exactly gaining from this: pvpers gain from a funtional pvp system, not part of the sub deal, but seems to be on the horizon.

so heres a fun fact: u whined about us pvpers getting the edge when it apparently isnt so. and that buddy is REALLY not cool. if ur gonna make assumptions, go check out some facts before making a statement

Quote Originally Posted by bogus
    - whatever barbaricwildcat2 says (if lvl 80 is same thing for pve wha is level 10 for pvp then show me someone full t3 pvp whos not level 80), this ring decrease time you will be full pvp t3, it do nothing about me being full t4 pve, bah it wont even make me being full t1 minute earlier
    --of what use if a naked lvl 80 in t4? of what use is a naked pvp 10 in a premade?

--it fills up some of your mastery which u use for your raids, it fills up some of our AA, same thing

this sub deal is meh for both of us DIFFERENCE is that i havent seen a single pvper say this sub deal was to the pvers advantage

i dont want to be disrespectful, or make a fool of you, or make generalizations about pvers, but that kind of stuff uv blabbed about in your past couple threads is low(heh, we know better, in the past we would get banned for it--showing dis-contempt)
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 3rd April 2014 at 00:32.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast