Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New subscribe offers

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think the rings were also being added to the store for regular purchase.

Sales and marketing were handling it, in any case.
    The rings are in the item store, but nothing is mentioned in the offer write up on aoc.com.

Still 2-3k points per ring is crazy to decrease the grind. I feel like your Sales & Marketing graduated from Bait & Switch University.

Either make the rings account wide or include something that can be account wide without B&S tactics.

Good intent, bad execution.
    Last edited by Brazza; 2nd April 2014 at 19:58.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but I do think the rings were also being added to the store for regular purchase.

Sales and marketing were handling it, in any case.
    Ok. It was added to item the store, with quite a price though Lol.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

At first I was like: "Awesome! I will have to purchase more time immediately when I get home from work." Then I noticed the ring was 1 per account per sub purchase instead of account wide. Now I'm not so sure. It would be really hard to pick just one character to have the ring. If I could trade the ring between my characters when one no longer needs it, or have it account wide, that would be awesome and I would purchase one of these offers.

The rings also being very overpriced in the store makes that not a viable option either.

Why those buffs are so unfair? PvP'ers get way more with same price.

If pvp gear progression is linked with level = more exp quiker you can use your gear. Shouldn't pve ring increase amount of relics we pick up and increase chance for epic item from quest boxes?
    For pvp using this rings means you can quicker start using top tier pvp gear. And there is no chance that increases mastery gain make me quicker getting top tier pve gear.

Not mentioning how you dare to put prowess increase and call it pve ring? How I get ANY prowess to increase it in first place while pve'ing?

Or you really try to convince pve players to rethinking why they should bother paying.

You're really lucky in pve social part is so important, being otherwise and I'd cancel sub right away.
    Last edited by bogus; 2nd April 2014 at 21:12.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    The rings are in the item store, but nothing is mentioned in the offer write up on aoc.com.

Still 2-3k points per ring is crazy to decrease the grind. I feel like your Sales & Marketing graduated from Bait & Switch University.

Either make the rings account wide or include something that can be account wide without B&S tactics.

Good intent, bad execution.
    ^word

some funcom pts to but a ring or 2 wouldve been decent

Make these rings account wide please.

Not willing to spend that kind of money per toon.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by bogus View Post
    Why those buffs are so unfair? PvP'ers get way more with same price.

If pvp gear progression is linked with level = more exp quiker you can use your gear. Shouldn't pve ring increase amount of relics we pick up and increase chance for epic item from quest boxes?
    For pvp using this rings means you can quicker start using top tier pvp gear. And there is no chance that increases mastery gain make me quicker getting top tier pve gear.

Not mentioning how you dare to put prowess increase and call it pve ring? How I get ANY prowess to increase it in first place while pve'ing?

Or you really try to convince pve players to rethinking why they should bother paying.

You're really lucky in pve social part is so important, being otherwise and I'd cancel sub right away.
    pvp 10=lvl 80

campaign badge=raid trophies whatever those are called
    conquest trophy= rare trophies
    that ring aint giving me the campaign badges that i hate to grind(if anything, getting them more slowly since pvp accessories or more competitive in some regards)

seriously what u just said is plain bogus

And pvers were wondering why they were called whiners in the other thread.

I mean, you would cancel your account because funcom offered something with a new sub you didn't like?? You are not being forced to buy or wear it...
    Last edited by Loaf-of-Evil; 2nd April 2014 at 21:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    And pvers were wondering why they were called whiners in the other thread.
    And you show exactly why pvpers are called trolls. You respond with personal offend to post about facts. You may not like my conclusions, and you have right to disagree with it, but you cannot ignore facts and be happy your post had any value. You came here just to offend me and you failed on such easy task.

I don't like making fool of me. It's not about only this offer but aoc situation, letter and offer all together. I'm not happy with it, and this offer is something that is called last drop.
    - you are free to show me when as PvE i get my prowess to increase to. Because best toon I have not play minis with got in 4 years 1944 prowess (xp not points). With ring It would be 2915. I will fill all my prowes side with this!
    - whatever barbaricwildcat2 says (if lvl 80 is same thing for pve wha is level 10 for pvp then show me someone full t3 pvp whos not level 80), this ring decrease time you will be full pvp t3, it do nothing about me being full t4 pve, bah it wont even make me being full t1 minute earlier
    Last edited by bogus; 2nd April 2014 at 21:54.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

And you show exactly why pvpers are called trolls. You respond with personal offend to post about facts. You may not like my conclusions, and you have right to disagree with it, but you cannot ignore facts and be happy your post had any value. You came here just to offend me and you failed on such easy task.

I don't like making fool of me. It's not about only this offer but aoc situation, letter and offer all together. I'm not happy with it, and this offer is something that is called last drop.
    - you are free to show me when as PvE i get my prowess to increase to. Because best toon I have not play minis with got in 4 years 1944 prowess. With ring It would be 2915. I will fill all my prowes side with this!
    - whatever barbaricwildcat2 says (if lvl 80 is same thing for pve wha is level 10 for pvp then show me someone full t3 pvp whos not level 80), this ring decrease time you will be full pvp t3, it do nothing about me being full t4 pve, bah it wont even make me full t1
    I did not come to offend you, just to point out that it was an OFFER, nothing you HAVE to do.

You say you were not bothered, but did you read your post??

They simply added a bonus to their discounted subscriptions, and yu go haywire...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast