Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Make use of useless pets

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Btw I have recently seen a pet which looks like the HM mobs on The Little Prince (Vile Nativity) encounter...are those are from UC caches? I have never seen those before.
    You mean the ghost that drops from the crossroad boss in HoC? It's a combatpet with some nice buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    You mean the ghost that drops from the crossroad boss in HoC? It's a combatpet with some nice buffs.
    Nope, I mean the screaming mobs that you have to avoid to trigger HM on the last boss in Vile Nativity.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Jaedelyia View Post
    Way to high damage for a combat pet, IMO. It's a collectible pet for fun, I don't think it should be that noticeable on a parse. Have you seen the ridiculous damage the full grown wolf pet or tiger pet does ? Hyena should be on par with that, not higher.
    Your pet attack crit enemy for 1 damage. ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I spent a few days getting Ridden Death.
    Can't use it in raids and most instances
    Does 10-20 dmg for a grand total of 3.4dps
    I've heard rumors of Bearshamans increasing it to around 60-100 dps but still its absurd no reason for this at all

/signed

Default Solution

They should replace the combat pets/summons with the social pets. Social pets could then be modestly useful but not very effective in combat and at least contribute rather than oddly vanish into thin air like the mounts do. Then combat pets could be beefed up a bit to be modestly combat effective like they used to be. And perhaps supposedly stronger pets could actually be stronger rather than seem weaker or even less useful than weaker pets.

i just dont want my pet to disppear in fight. how hard can it be?

Make them visible only to the player that owns the pet. That way it can be rendered and dealt with mostly client side, has no impact on the game, etc. and it can be in-combat without an effect on other players.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12