Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: When can we leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Trath View Post
    When can we leave as others have?
    Never hopefully.
    Roll a new character on another server and start from scratch (will be 10 times faster than on rage anyway).

Or, maybe, send a petition to a GM asking him to duplicate your character from rage, but with a totally empty inventory and not a single item equipped, like, plain naked.
    No idea if it's even possible, but who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Never hopefully.
    Roll a new character on another server and start from scratch (will be 10 times faster than on rage anyway).

Or, maybe, send a petition to a GM asking him to duplicate your character from rage, but with a totally empty inventory and not a single item equipped, like, plain naked.
    No idea if it's even possible, but who knows.
    get lost nab...

you like pve I know you do it most of the time enjoying bashing while keyboard turning scripted noeffort mobs for thousand time

so get know that rage is low pop server with few possibilities to spend time on what you prefer other then prime times, and cos of it many ppl would like transfer to fury and mostly those ppl are unaware of exploiting going on at rage

so fu nab and please go do more pve

Quote Originally Posted by dagdasamildanac View Post
    So much love! And I thought you moved to Crom to do more keyboard turning PvE with us, no?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    So much love! And I thought you moved to Crom to do more keyboard turning PvE with us, no?
    no nevah I just had lulz from some pve nabs wannabes...

fury/rage for life pvp 24/7 or die trying

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    Meh, gards are fine, and almost all of them are well placed.
    They're still annoying sometimes, when you're attacked in towns, kill the bad evil guy, but by mistake of placement, the gard finish him and you got no kill and xp. But whatever, meaningless.
    the best pvp spots in aoc are polluted by guards, that simple

where the use of environment is more prominent, guards abound

every kesh fight i got on fury is some pew pew back and forth between the city and the gate

on rage u have WHITE SANDS where u can kite op pet necros by using a little obstacle that still lets u fight on melee range yet pets cant hit for 15s. you have a little puddle to bubble from melees for a sec. couple of pillars to los ranged classes.

on rage you have PIN-PIN where obstacles abound npcs, carts,staircases, horses, all these littles obstacles that make combat quick and exciting, and with no guards you can go on the roofs at closer range

on rage you have KESH CITY same as pin-pin with a closer upper and lower lvls, and more possibilities to make a spectacular escape

on rage you have KESH OASIS to add to duel pit, with a couple npcs, rocks and the ability to be in range for ranged classes going up the wall of rocks

needless to say places like kara korum and any other tight environment has guards on fury.

all fury has is a flat desert to pvp in at the exception of a rock and a pillar in kesh. fury's open world is just not fun, or at least dull when u have your fair share dose of the blood and glory ruleset. its simple, on rage u can lure a zerg to the right place to fight according to your numbers, on fury its a numbers war, whoever has the biggest zerg wins(read lots of healers pvp t3 tanks and ranged classes)
    Last edited by camilleboucquill; 6th March 2014 at 12:29.

no nevah I just had lulz from some pve nabs wannabes...

fury/rage for life pvp 24/7 or die trying
    liking the spirit whats ur main on rage?

You see how the rage players come in and post replies that have nothing to do with the topic? It's not what they want, so they do as they please. This is EXACTLY why I wish to transfer. Examples are pvp is too difficult so let's download a third party code to make it easier. Epic resources are too hard to get so let's devise a way to make our own. I and many others are sick and tired of this attitude that these types of players have.
    So once again FUNCOM...When will transfers be enabled??

get lost nab...

you like pve I know you do it most of the time enjoying bashing while keyboard turning scripted noeffort mobs for thousand time

so get know that rage is low pop server with few possibilities to spend time on what you prefer other then prime times, and cos of it many ppl would like transfer to fury and mostly those ppl are unaware of exploiting going on at rage

You are the reason why nobody likes pvpers and pvp is always abandoned by MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    You are the reason why nobody likes pvpers and pvp is always abandoned by MMOs.
    league of legends and call of duty are mmos tho

'always' might have been an over-statement

Quote Originally Posted by Trath View Post
    You see how the rage players come in and post replies that have nothing to do with the topic? It's not what they want, so they do as they please. This is EXACTLY why I wish to transfer. Examples are pvp is too difficult so let's download a third party code to make it easier. Epic resources are too hard to get so let's devise a way to make our own. I and many others are sick and tired of this attitude that these types of players have.
    So once again FUNCOM...When will transfers be enabled??
    okay, who exactly on this thread from rage approves hacking, and 'duping'

you addressed FC in your OP, so everyone who commented is off topic, not just the guys from rage

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast