Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: When can we leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    This thread is one month old.

If instead of spending all that time in whinning on the forums, those rage players had rolled a new character on Crom, it would already be pvp lvl 6 with tons of gear and AA, progression being so much faster here.
    bro i have no time to farming all of this. my 75-80% AA and 9 pvp lvl with t2\t3 gear its not 1 month of game. and i want to enjoy the game not crabing all from start its not make me happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGD...ature=youtu.be

pandica today 30min ago (time stamp in the footage)

these guys are doing this stuff since day 1, pandica was on the first day rage and deathwish merged, and he is still going at it

like everyone said, why punish the legit players for FC's inability ban these players

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGD...ature=youtu.be

pandica today 30min ago (time stamp in the footage)

these guys are doing this stuff since day 1, pandica was on the first day rage and deathwish merged, and he is still going at it

like everyone said, why punish the legit players for FC's inability ban these players
    Another one with him outrunning a barb on speedbuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkUb-RtIqRo

today, rus order's alexsandrr doing what he does best: ports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-scEMIVo3A

to fc: these arent hacking vids until u guys actually ban these tools

to yarilo: u and your guild can stay on rage until u guys come clean

today, rus order's alexsandrr doing what he does best: ports

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-scEMIVo3A

to fc: these arent hacking vids until u guys actually ban these tools

to yarilo: u and your guild can stay on rage until u guys come clean
    Bro a lot of players claim u are cheating too, so u stay with us. And pls dont be so lordly, 30% AoC players using cheats or another crap, this not my fault or fault of Rage.

I want change something to all, and we must have a chance to play normal game. U come this topic with whine about cheaters? Create special theme at Rage topic and post all video there. At Rage we have cheaters same like Crom or Fury. Here i want to speak and hear an opinion normal Rage players about situation we have with population and some propose what to do
    Last edited by Yarilo; 17th April 2014 at 10:04.

Problem is item duplication..

People like Kalinin duped item that give you AAs, and as soon as he hit 80 he had maxed AAs..

He is walking cheat. Is worse to gain more damage and have more ability's trough AAs that is duped and have it all the time, then turn on/off speedhack eventually and you get only speed, which some classes have it by default. None usually use it ever except when this two guys who posted it focus and chase one guy on low health 10 circles around map and don't play objective. Anyone would turn it on just to make you mad cause you run after someone like butthurt psychopaths.

This Kalinin guy is now worst useless barb, only waits in hide with maxed duped AAs waiting for someone to get on 20% health then chase him.. Every mini.. NONE speedhacks, but when people like him play this lame way i don't blame them..

It is people like Kalinin that this server is closed, and people like him should not get transferred..

Funcom, please check this Kalinin, he never ever worked for AAs, he duped it as soon as he hit 80 and jump in minis..
    Last edited by Helvetica; 17th April 2014 at 12:23.

Quote Originally Posted by Helvetica View Post
    Problem is item duplication..

People like Kalinin duped item that give you AAs, and as soon as he hit 80 he had maxed AAs..
    yo prick, i can tell you first hand kalinin didnt dupe his AAs. now dont try to blame ur buddies item duping whatever that was. u very much know kalinin is legit, he didnt have liberation, avoid entrapment, and atg running on his barb when he first hit 80. ask kalinin for an SS of his AAs.

He is walking cheat. Is worse to gain more damage and have more ability's trough AAs that is duped and have it all the time, then turn on/off speedhack eventually and you get only speed, which some classes have it by default. None usually use it ever except when this two guys who posted it
    sooo.... you are trying to justify cheats? lol! and you wonder why FC doesnt want you on fury or crom xd. if u think necros and guards should have ports, start a thread on TL, until then well keep playing on Rage(cuz FC doesnt ban anyone anyway, so i guess they arent actually cheats.)

focus and chase one guy on low health 10 circles around map and don't play objective.
    kalinin is one of the best team players on the server, wins his minis. and in the clip kalinin posted, who is chasing who?

so yea FC, plz investigate 'kalinin' and while at it investigate 'sinfulpaws' although iv been run through at least 2 freaking investigations already because of these hacking bads that keep on petitioning me.
    Last edited by barbaricwildcat2; 17th April 2014 at 18:03.

yo prick, i can tell you first hand kalinin didnt dupe his AAs. now dont try to blame ur buddies item duping whatever that was. u very much know kalinin is legit, he didnt have liberation, avoid entrapment, and atg running on his barb when he first hit 80. ask kalinin for an SS of his AAs.

sooo.... you are trying to justify cheats? lol! and you wonder why FC doesnt want you on fury or crom xd. if u think necros and guards should have ports, start a thread on TL, until then well keep playing on Rage(cuz FC doesnt ban anyone anyway, so i guess they arent actually cheats.)

kalinin is one of the best team players on the server, wins his minis. and in the clip kalinin posted, who is chasing who?

so yea FC, plz investigate 'kalinin' and while at it investigate 'sinfulpaws' although iv been run through at least 2 freaking investigations already because of these hacking bads that keep on petitioning me.

what part u dont understand..

good player = cheater,

ppl u realize that players which are "naturally bad" are the ones who mostly cheat, and russians since its part of their game culture. ^^
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Yarilo View Post
    Bro a lot of players claim u are cheating too, so u stay with us. And pls dont be so lordly, 30% AoC players using cheats or another crap, this not my fault or fault of Rage.

I want change something to all, and we must have a chance to play normal game. U come this topic with whine about cheaters? Create special theme at Rage topic and post all video there. At Rage we have cheaters same like Crom or Fury. Here i want to speak and hear an opinion normal Rage players about situation we have with population and some propose what to do
    difference between u and me is that u guys justify them, and are ok with half your guild using them(ok maybe a bit more than that) that ports in minis.

and when that mitigation hack used to be around there were 2 guys running it.

u know strella, sorcessor, alexandrr, panidca port without a shame

and what do u guy do when u see sinfulpaws online, team up with these bads, get beat, and defend hacks

destruction

rus order

blacklist

the 3 guilds that foster a hacking population, recruiting and defending known hackers

Maybe u want compair my pvp statistic with his? I got 9 pvp lvl and 2 years old character and my pvp games more than his. But he already got 8 pvp. How its possible when so far from festival and i still saw +50% pvp exp on his character. I thought u dont know real situation but all what u told u think its true...
    Last edited by Yarilo; 17th April 2014 at 15:12.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast