Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: we need t5 cetriss NOW!!!

I am in full agreement with You! Nothing to do more in this game for veterans. Urgently needed new craft system, raid with better loot than T4 or PvP T4 gear. Needed some new aim
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Onw thing that worries me is that we havent seen any screenshots of Cetriss yet. Before the last GD letter J.Bylos said that he should talk to marketing about it, and try to get a screenshot with the letter. When the GD letter came, there was no screenshot. The reason for this is probably because Cetriss is so far away drom beeing finished that there is no screenshots to show us.
    The wait for cetriss would be so much easier to handle if they posted actual proof that they are indeed working on it, not just saying that they are. Because until I see a screenshot, I dont belive that there is anyone working on it at all. All resources are probably spendt on Tokyo issue for TSW.

How hard can it be for them to post a screenshot for us to enjoy while we wait? Just talk isnt good enough.

Fun fact: around Xmas 2012 Funcom was offering some great subscription packs. 1 year with extra 50%, some vanity and some sick amount of bonus points (4 or 6k) to fully enjoy Dragonspine content update series, that is supposed to come with open world map, 3 dungeons, raid, pvp minimap in Dragonspine theme and craft revamp. Soon those subscriptions will run out and we haven't seen even half or it.

When I saw that offer I knew that extended sub time is suspicious but even with all my bad will I did not expect things go so slow and bad.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami

Quote Originally Posted by Andistoteles View Post

How hard can it be for them to post a screenshot for us to enjoy while we wait? Just talk isn't good enough.
    Well I don't know if you remember the screenshots of crafting in the GD letter. They had the guts to put screenshots of a video that was from 2 years ago So, I almost prefer silence than they trying to fool me.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 14th April 2014 at 14:33.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Looks like many guilds are suffering from lack of content now. We have one boss in T3.5 not killed, but it is impossible for us due to people not being interested in spending a whole evening progressing for three boss kills that drop worse loot than T4. Most of us have two characters filled with gear from T4 now, and looks like a few guys are realizing "hey, there is nothing for me to do after T4 so why care to gear up more chars..."

I guess that is the result of focusing on gear based progression and grind.

But i have a serious question, looking at the development speed of new pve content in general and funcoms focus:

What would let you stay ingame or keep playing apart from new pve tiers?
    (Assuming completely new instances and boss/mobs design is not easy to do)

System changes? Random elements? Some "revisited" areas for nostalgia? Something that lets you play with rather new players? Customizeable content? Ideas? What scope and lifecycle do you expect from new stuff (only bossfights and gear or more?)? Expanding the gameworld? Expanding factions?
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 14th April 2014 at 14:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post

But i have a serious question, looking at the development speed of new pve content in general and funcoms focus:

System changes? Random elements? Some "revisited" areas for nostalgia? Something that lets you play with rather new players? Customizeable content? Ideas? What scope and lifecycle do you expect from new stuff (only bossfights and gear or more?)? Expanding the gameworld? Expanding factions?
    thats a good question and should have a thread of its own.

for me as burnt out veteran i log my dt and revisit random stuff with a friends or alone, like yesterday i decided to solo prison colony quests and bosses and after that did 3 minigames and soloed lunn warmonger after minigame.
    today im thinking soloing caravan normal mode prior to revamp used to be able to solo it been curious maybe today ill go try it out.

i would love to see achievements to pvp and pve ingame would do wonders to keep me having fun, but especialy a pvp scoreboard would encourage me to log my necro and play it more actively again.

for me would be awesome if doing all the pve quests unlocked as an achievement on infinite claim cultural vanity armors, or recipes to craft them and stuff like that would give meaning to doing all the quests, or npc's in hub cities would recognize me from doing good in pvp that week and having some titles from achievements linked to my statistic performance in pvp activities.

but ultimatly best fun i have is in group activities both pvp and pve wich related to this thread, new t5 cetriss would be best thing to have after new world pvp content hits live.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post

At least for me and my guild, the only things we had to accomplish in game were to kill Bat of Nergal and Lurker. So we went back to T3.5 a month or so ago, reprogressed on killing Archfiend and Zaal (had a fair amount that had never done T3.5), spent a few days progressing on Bat and finally got our first kill. We went in the following week to prove we could down the Bat a 2nd time, which we did.

That leaves us with Lurker, which we've spent just a few raid nights so far, and hopefully we can keep raid attendance up till we can kill it. After Lurker, there's really nothing left, most everyone has multiple full T4 characters (I have 4 full T4 toons with many other toons with partial T4 gear).

We really haven't lost anyone to ESO, but we've lost tons of raiders in guild the last few months due to flat out boredom from not having new stuff to do. This is due to the glacial development process at Funcom. A new tier of raiding should be out every year, yet T4 has been out since March 2012 (yes I know Sheng/Basilisk were there way before, but I consider T4's true release when Imp and beyond were put in game). That is just way too long. Basically all other MMO's with raiding put out newer tiers of raids much faster than Funcom.

In any case, for me personally, I have 2 accounts and both their subs run out the last week of May. As of right now, I'm seriously considering letting the subs expire. This is sad considering I've played AoC non stop, with no breaks, since the first week of release almost 6 years ago. I'm as much of an AoC diehard oldtimer as anyone else on these forums, and frankly I've simply waited long enough for no new content. If I don't see something T5 related that whets my appetite in the next 6 weeks, my subs will expire and AoC loses another long term vet.

Quote Originally Posted by -tomhet- View Post
    thats a good question and should have a thread of its own.
    It already has one; http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180538

Now, I dare you to go through that thread and find out what has been implemented into game from that suggestion list.

I would encourage everyone to re-read the latest letter from funcom's newest CEO posted somewhere on these forums. Then if you are really bored re-read past GD letters and see what has been added to game that was said would be added. Oh yeah, and read some articles about Funcom's former CEO and how he and funcom are under investigation for inside stock trading their own stocks.

See any patterns yet?

And we all thought AOC's sub money was going to TSW. Nope, it was going into someone's personal pocket book.

Have fun!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234