Thread: vanity cloaks or power cloaks

Default vanity cloaks or power cloaks

I am leaving a message here because I spent ages looking for the scarlet circle faction herald cloak on the mac but found it was an not item only my point is I want it added in game as I solo lol want it but it should be available as with other non only items for everyone wants a certain look and I am hoping in the near future my cloak will be added in craft revamp or as a world quest reward what's the liklihood of this happening ???

Solo =soooo non=npc dame auto correct on my ipad xD

If they'd have it in the craft revamp it'd most likely be another colour and pattern.

If they don't allow color customization or chooseable textures with the revamp, it will not be an improvement in this area.
    Still have hopes there, though...

You could also post an image of the cloak here or in the vanity item thread. Maybe someone knows of a similar one obtainable (like the illusionist cloak from refugee, that fits scarlet circle outfit).

Yeah I have the cloak from refuge but this 1 is so unique don't know why it's unavailable to us contacted GM and they said it was npc item only but I agreewith your points but I'll upload a screen shot of it and mobey just petition 100 times a Fay till they add it lol