Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fuzzy videos

That was quite entertaining.
    Saw myself in 2 of the minis with you last night.

Interesting to see myself get demolished from the other point of view

Also - i see i ran through you while you were stealthed a couple of times. Didnt realise i was so close to death.

what are you using to edit? i have not go that far. so all mine are just straight up recordings

got a good one of henryau totally d!ck slapping our group solo for a cap to tie and eventually win
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by raist718 View Post
    what are you using to edit? i have not go that far. so all mine are just straight up recordings

got a good one of henryau totally d!ck slapping our group solo for a cap to tie and eventually win
    You go into your broadcaster dashboard in twitch and then click highlight. That will let you put in times to start/stop for the clips. That's as far as I've gotten :P

Hey Fuzzy, I just created an account last night and am going to give this a try. What app did you use to actually stream? I've heard there are different ones that offer different advantages.

Also what kind of machine do you need to pull this off and not kill your game play? Mine is pretty dated ( E8400 dual core / 4 gigs ram / GTX560TI). I think I have the video power, but I get hurt on the CPU because I am only running a dualie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    You either like the game or you don't. If you are hanging around because you feel like I am stringing you along with false promises, don't.

Xsplit

Gives u multiple options on servers and video quality. Also allows u to test before streaming.
    Raistbad/Backwoods/Dutchmaster/Rangerishard
    30,0000+ kills, 10,000+ mini, still bad
    Pre 1.04|Twitch|Post 1.04

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Bear Shaman who focus on team healing? Nice. Many could learn something...
    Every decent BS would do this in a Premade setup like this
    but be my guest doin that in a pug where every1 doin theire own business, kind of hard to teamheal 5 ppl runnin over all over map like headless chicken

On Crom Premades are dead n gone so true teamplay dont exist here
    Last edited by ziggy-stardust; 12th March 2013 at 17:04.

Quote Originally Posted by Skill-Weave View Post
    Most disorganized premade I have ever encountered.
    Both teams had their share of Pugs

Was a GG though

Been recording/streaming nightly around 9-10pm eastern. On raid nights I stream after raids lately since I already have each raid saved on there, so starting around like midnight eastern time. Lots of new content on there saved, but it auto-erases after 5 days unless I go in and permanently save it (special extra exciting minis only) so go check it out!

www.twitch.tv/fuzzpoker/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCby...t9FQZMg/videos

Default gj

was fun. and im happy u take the effort to stream some actions.
    a note is both of ure teams wuddent wish to face some of furys top premades.

Quote Originally Posted by jauertussen View Post
    was fun. and im happy u take the effort to stream some actions.
    a note is both of ure teams wuddent wish to face some of furys top premades.
    I would hope not seeing as both teams were put together on the spot with whoever was online, decent, and willing to premade, from any guild lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast