Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rotation

Default Rotation

Hello,

I'm a fresh 80 conq looking for pve help. I'm trying to find a good rotation for brute in solo/pve & solo dungeons. Could someone shine down some light for me that be awesome.

Thanks

The sticky from Erock is full of good advice. You definitely want to read that if you PVE on a Conq. He talk about Build, AA, and Rotation : http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180650

There is no rotation in solo but start with GoDS 3. Then you're either doing breach or FA8 if the mob needs debuffing, or blood bath 5 or FA9 if mob will die soon.

Everything is situational dependent though. FA9 is highest burst dmg but if your surrounded by mobs you might want to use blood bath or HoFS 5.

Conq no easy
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Very helpful erock! However, one thing I did notice is I'm a fresh 80 brute conq. I do not have any good dual weild weps atm. Can the rotation still be useful without Blood bath. Anymore useful tips im willing to listen.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meveyshow View Post
    ...I'm trying to find a good rotation for brute in solo/pve & solo dungeons...
    Also...pretty please...dont get stuck in stupid solo instances! Do some Atzel Fortress/Crows Nest/Iron Tower runs to learn the basics of group play and tanking - its much more fun.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

I am currently practicing. I however want to give carnage a shot in a raid. I just got the t2 tanking sword tho. Where can I get some good 2 1 handers to try it out? Pvp wise I'm trying to learn the rotation as well.

Thanks

Tigerswipe from necro is a very good offhand for dps. Get a tier wep or khitai for much mh damage.

Very helpful erock! However, one thing I did notice is I'm a fresh 80 brute conq. I do not have any good dual weild weps atm. Can the rotation still be useful without Blood bath. Anymore useful tips im willing to listen.

Thanks!
    The reason for using bloodbath is it has the most hits of any conk combo. More hits means more chances for GoDS to proc, plus the bleed is pretty nice. You can tank and dps without the weapon swapping but you lose a lot of damage/hate potential.
    I don't make points I make dents.

I understand now. How does the weapon switch work? Do I need to have them slotted in my other place instead of my crossbow and arrows?

I understand now. How does the weapon switch work? Do I need to have them slotted in my other place instead of my crossbow and arrows?
    Yes, and keybind weapon swap button.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast