Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp armor rebalanced on TL

It does not make a bit of a difference, this ain't gonna make anybody resub, nothing fundamental has changed.

I just dont understand how Funcom thinks - how do they come to they come to the conclusion that this is the best solution for pvp?

Can anybody explain it to me because I just can't grasp it...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Because it is what players asked for.

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It does not make a bit of a difference, this ain't gonna make anybody resub, nothing fundamental has changed.

I just dont understand how Funcom thinks - how do they come to they come to the conclusion that this is the best solution for pvp?

Can anybody explain it to me because I just can't grasp it...
    At least FC started to do something in pvp. At least now untill dig bori from pvp4 to pvp 7 will have tokens to exchange to get t2 pvp chest,head and pants . Game is too grindy anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    This. It is really good move imo. I mean, yeah, some people will still whine, but let's admit it - it is way better now than it was before.

Thumbs up

This is a definite improvement no doubt, is it perfect? No but it can always be tweaked and don't complain because they are finally giving some thought to pvp.
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    At least FC started to do something in pvp. At least now untill dig bori from pvp4 to pvp 7 will have tokens to exchange to get t2 pvp chest,head and pants . Game is too grindy anyway
    It helps the people who dig in bori. Thats great.

So you dig bori (WHICH IS PVE) get pvp 10 then QQ because the pve T4 raid gear is better. This patch come in making the bori farmers wet dreams come true....

And nothing changes.
    Low level pvpers still get facepwned. Undergeared pve geared people in pvp get WTFfacepwned harder than before.

It's helped the bori farmer - the rest of the playerbase got fvcked.
    GG funcom for once again proving you are clueless about pvp your game and the universe in general.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    we asked for no gear difference, options instead

The new t1 pvp gear is awesome and starts being accessible at pvp lvl 2.
    From now on, any lvl 4 newbie will be decked in a PvP set which is totally competitive with anything out there.

Now of course, it's not perfect, that t1 PvP set should come for free with no level restriction.
    Still, this new situation is ten times better than what PvP has been like for the last 3 years.

GG funcom for once again proving you are clueless about pvp your game and the universe in general.
    Whine whine whine you are best sample of player who will always whine regardless what will happen. Thus ruin the game. Imo you are not correct in any statement you post here.
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

It helps the people who dig in bori. Thats great.

So you dig bori (WHICH IS PVE) get pvp 10 then QQ because the pve T4 raid gear is better. This patch come in making the bori farmers wet dreams come true....

And nothing changes.
    Low level pvpers still get facepwned. Undergeared pve geared people in pvp get WTFfacepwned harder than before.

I got 2 PvP10 toons, with 0 bori items (because i cba digging rocks), approx 500 bori tokens on each (because i cba opening many boxes when i PvP), and over 1000 minigame tokens on each (because i do minigames for fun and not to farm anything).
    You think this patch did nothing to improve my situation?
    ॐ ॐ ॐ

I feel bad about feeling good about that~

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast