Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP Events on Testlive - II

Quote Originally Posted by camilleboucquill View Post
    PvP population wont grow without some promotion out of these forums, just sayin
    Your theory is brilliant. They need to promote a testlive event to get new players. Perfect... This is aimed towards current playing people not new people pls

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Your theory is brilliant. They need to promote a testlive event to get new players. Perfect... This is aimed towards current playing people not new people pls
    lol

was thinking, pvp developement=pvp promotion. if they intend to reach to pvp customers they need to advertise to try to fetch pvp players

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Not many players visit this forum

P.S. BTW, any news about event? They move it? I can't get access to test server

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Not many players visit this forum

P.S. BTW, any news about event? They move it? I can't get access to test server
    Woot woot, it was not yesterday ?
    We will be Serious after death.

lol at players defending devs because of the truth, they're trying to troll/talk **** to players telling the truth, etc, and nothing happens to them, but when you talk the truth, we get warnings/bans...

Like when bori was coming out, "this is a great idea" "OMG AWESOME"

Few months later, They cry about it because it was bad idea.

watch the people who like these "pvp ideas" after this new "pvp content" comes out

Pretty funny

Even with blood and gore server...

Same thing happen

Quote Originally Posted by slaznger View Post
    lol at players defending devs because of the truth, they're trying to troll/talk **** to players telling the truth, etc, and nothing happens to them, but when you talk the truth, we get warnings/bans...

Like when bori was coming out, "this is a great idea" "OMG AWESOME"

Few months later, They cry about it because it was bad idea.

watch the people who like these "pvp ideas" after this new "pvp content" comes out

Pretty funny

Even with blood and gore server...

Same thing happen
    ............what?
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Exclamation plz

i hope funcom this the news pvp open world only for server pvp , plz no use this news in crom!

Quote Originally Posted by legionarium View Post
    i hope funcom this the news pvp open world only for server pvp , plz no use this news in crom!
    Really, I dont sign this. Maybe we should take away all Pve content from Fury see how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Really, I dont sign this. Maybe we should take away all Pve content from Fury see how you feel.
    i would be VERY happy if that happened

remove all instances that dont have pvp in them except hub cities.

or enable pvp in 6mans and raids

Quote Originally Posted by armatur View Post
    Why? Quite oposite open world PvP exclusively for PvP servers. That´s making the sense.

It is like Bori should never be introduced to PvE server. This option was biggest fail as that bad reputation Bori got exactly as on PvE servers it was exploited aka leeched almost without fights while on Fury there were extremely huge battles going on CE most of time.

If devs brings PvP objectives on Crom it will be spoiled/exploited/leeched again like PvP exp without doing PvP

Crom has much more PvE options so Fury should have much more PvP options... so obvious
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast