Thread: Corrupted Database everytime I log in?

Default Corrupted Database everytime I log in?

Is there a fix for this? I have learned from google and older posts that it is caused supposedly by the fact that the game does not ever exit correctly. I have had that problem to, so if anyone can instruct me on a fix for that, I would appreciate it.

The fix for the corrupted database is to run the check that it asks for.

The fix for the improper log-out, I've found, is to let it do its thing at every stage: log out to the character screen, let it think 5-10 seconds; cancel out to the login screen, let it think for 5-10 seconds; cancel out to desktop, let it close down without doing anything else.

Good luck.
    Current HoX: Sandspice (Set) | Heralds of Xotli: LEVELING GUIDE | AA Guide | Faction Guide | Pekka's Gear List | Tafale's Raid Guide
    Always up for grouping with other HoXes: grinding, quest assistance, new HoXes, etc.

Disregard this warning unless you can't run the game.

I have a "corrupt database" warning bascially everytime I launch the game since 2009 and I never run the checking - game runs fine.

Ignore it. Both that error and "can't close application" kind of thing after quitting is harmless.

start AoC with AoC Quick Start and you won´t get those "repair database yes/no" windows

http://aocqs.sourceforge.net/