Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: World Boss - Savage Coast only :(

Default World Boss - Savage Coast only :(

I thought according to the Game Directors letter World Boss event would be available to every player out of Tortage.

So why is it only in Ardashir then? I think I need to be at least level 48 on my toon to take it there so a lot of my toons will miss out this month and that is disappointing.

Angry

I have Turan already I just cant get there on alts under level 50

Quote Originally Posted by elgol46 View Post
    I have Turan already I just cant get there on alts under level 50
    Veteran port is locked too?
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

Boo hoo such a shame you can't farm a raid boss and get level 80 gear on your lowbie? /care

Veteran port does not work below level 50.

And as for Shax`s reply you obviously care enough to comment so Edit by Anzu: No.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th June 2014 at 15:11.

In my opinion rewards should be according to level and /played on the character.

Quote Originally Posted by elgol46 View Post
    Veteran port does not work below level 50.

And as for Shax`s reply you obviously care enough to comment so Edit by Anzu: No.
    shax is on the money.
    before world bosses players would need to play in a raid learn to play together and learn how to play their class to earn those epics, nowadays and for the past 6 months you farm the stupidest boss possible on a lvl 16 and get all that loot without learning a single thing about that class mechanics.
    Last edited by Anzu; 4th June 2014 at 15:12.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Before, people get carried in t1/t2 and get carried in guilds for t3/t4, i don't see any difference with now tbh.

Can I just point out that the Game Director said that the World Boss was open to any toon out of Tortage, so he is saying there is no restriction on level, so if you have a gripe about that you should take it up with him

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast