Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: us v eu

Quote Originally Posted by xiulo88 View Post
    us players and eu players? Are you kidding me? there are selfcalled true pvp players,team players,afk slackers, chat whiners, kd whores on each continent.

Stop this **** threads and go to sign to minis. Yesterday I saw less than 30 different players in all the afternoon.

BTW: If you keep yelling me "naab go to pve" I'll play as bad as always, try to teach me something instead ****ing pros.
    You are full t4 on dt...just pick flag and come back 3 times...done...not that hard as turtle dt

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberivs View Post
    You are full t4 on dt...just pick flag and come back 3 times...done...not that hard as turtle dt
    I play with my PoM I've learnt I'm not able to finish one combo with my DT :P. And my DT is not full t4.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I fail to se any reason to keep this game open. Take a caution, i will close and infract any threads on this topic.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123