Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: us v eu

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Here's my claw.
    Don't get banned, I'm hoping for a premade.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:43.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by kalston View Post
    It's funny since I can say exactly the same... the other way around.

Oh and a lot of the "trash" actually comes from was what a "US server" before.

And I don't have a problem with TW in pvp, I think it does more good than harm (there has to be ways of countering heals) and yes I play healer a lot and a melee one at that. Doesn't require FC's immediate attention, IMO.
    You can say the same thing but not exactly, US had far less players than fury you know this.

Most US bad players are all in one guild anyway called vires.

But I promise you this, if you were on tyranny-cimmeria 3-4 years ago when US had population. (yes trash talk is there too) You will see a complete opposite mini game experience from today. Guarantee you will have much more fun, you will find that even flagbots will actually pvp. But yes most of the time it will be awesome fun pvp.

Again fury wasn't like this before the merge. I was on there pug mini was way better and more interesting. Now that server merged, people seem to changed their mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Don't get banned, I'm hoping for a premade.
    Action speak louder than words. Come up with a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    hopsing is right . if spaart is in your team it means you are 1 man down if you try to win. if you try to get a good k/d you are happy

btw spaart you seem to forget that you mostly play as guardian a pvp10 guardian probably full AA and claim to be a true pvpr ..
    When a pvp10 guardian comes into a group of 6 and rolls his head on the keyboard he will still kill 1 opponent and then run away with probably 30%hp left. Anyone can do this
    You play a Demo, a mage a dps class And you expect not to get focused by players that knows what they're doing?

You want to just stand in a corner and nuke on entire team without being challenged?

Why would he grab flag? SO he can be hindered while you sprint around and insta cast him down? Or so that your team can all jump on him because well, he has the flag and has movement penalty.

If you want no attention, roll a tank and watch he will not even bother with you because you are not a priority.

DPS classes in all mmos gets focused. Get use to it.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    You play a Demo, a mage a dps class And you expect not to get focused by players that knows what they're doing?

You want to just stand in a corner and nuke on entire team without being challenged?

Why would he grab flag? SO he can be hindered while you sprint around and insta cast him down? Or so that your team can all jump on him because well, he has the flag and has movement penalty.

If you want no attention, roll a tank and watch he will not even bother with you because you are not a priority.

DPS classes in all mmos gets focused. Get use to it.
    I also play guardian and conq and i grab flag all time. but you dont have the team spirit so you will never understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartacus View Post
    Action speak louder than words. Come up with a team.
    End of the week.
    Doomsayer 2008

One of my minis last night...

6 v 6, seems even matched. My team runs for the flag, grabs it. On the way back, we engage, or so I think. I am a tos, so I begin healing. As I am healing, I quickly realize I have 3 coming at me. So I begin to kite, and look for my team. You know where they are? In the spawn. They took the flag, and made a b line to the spawn. I come in with 20% help, and the team is just standing there?

When did minis become a race to your spawn? Did I miss something?

Wait, it gets better. Our flag carrier gets bored after about 5 minutes, decides to run out and pvp now, alone. Quickly our team follows after he drops the flag. So not sure what is happening, I decide to follow.

Upon exiting, I see our flag left all alone about to return. So I grab it, and run up and just as I do, they drop and return, so we score.

Knowing what I know, I decide to sit up and play defence. Here comes a DT, I kill him. Next, another DT, kill him trying to grab our flag. My team is still sitting in spawn...

Finally, someone on our team asks "where is our tos? He isn't in the spawn with us, he must be AFK" WTF???!!!

So I respond with I am at top defending, and it would be great if I could get some help because here is a DT, a Demo and a ranger or something... I don't recall the exact classes at this moment.

The same team mate says something about not being a team player, so I jump off platform, run in to spawn room with team, and they cap the next 3.

Is this EU PVP? I never seen this before, and I do apologize if the rules or styles have changed, I have been gone for a year or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Here's my claw.
    pretty sad you are still at this level...

The thing is, I know you can have a proper conversation without punctuation... Why not just speak your point instead of getting banned all the time.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:46.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleroy View Post
    One of my minis last night...

6 v 6, seems even matched. My team runs for the flag, grabs it. On the way back, we engage, or so I think. I am a tos, so I begin healing. As I am healing, I quickly realize I have 3 coming at me. So I begin to kite, and look for my team. You know where they are? In the spawn. They took the flag, and made a b line to the spawn. I come in with 20% help, and the team is just standing there?

When did minis become a race to your spawn? Did I miss something?

Wait, it gets better. Our flag carrier gets bored after about 5 minutes, decides to run out and pvp now, alone. Quickly our team follows after he drops the flag. So not sure what is happening, I decide to follow.

Upon exiting, I see our flag left all alone about to return. So I grab it, and run up and just as I do, they drop and return, so we score.

Knowing what I know, I decide to sit up and play defence. Here comes a DT, I kill him. Next, another DT, kill him trying to grab our flag. My team is still sitting in spawn...

Finally, someone on our team asks "where is our tos? He isn't in the spawn with us, he must be AFK" WTF???!!!

So I respond with I am at top defending, and it would be great if I could get some help because here is a DT, a Demo and a ranger or something... I don't recall the exact classes at this moment.

The same team mate says something about not being a team player, so I jump off platform, run in to spawn room with team, and they cap the next 3.

Is this EU PVP? I never seen this before, and I do apologize if the rules or styles have changed, I have been gone for a year or something...
    Well the mentality of the players is....if they see a low lvl pvp they focus him to the death,never worked vs me tbh...they always get owned like the nabs they are ....
    anyway....that was a wierd team,but well...the most important thing...did you have some fun on that mini? :P

eu players leave game or go into hide the second they are losing, or looking like it is likely to be a loss.

eu players are quiet happy to farm you 6v2 on the rez pad after half yourteam leaves though.

this is pvp 2014. fun fun

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    eu players leave game or go into hide the second they are losing, or looking like it is likely to be a loss.

eu players are quiet happy to farm you 6v2 on the rez pad after half yourteam leaves though.

this is pvp 2014. fun fun
    That's true...sadly...

us players and eu players? Are you kidding me? there are selfcalled true pvp players,team players,afk slackers, chat whiners, kd whores on each continent.

Stop this **** threads and go to sign to minis. Yesterday I saw less than 30 different players in all the afternoon.

BTW: If you keep yelling me "naab go to pve" I'll play as bad as always, try to teach me something instead ****ing pros.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 2nd June 2014 at 11:49.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast