Thread: us v eu

Default us v eu

[Guild] [...]: i might uninstall
    [Guild] [...]: again
    [Guild] [...]: i just cant take this game anymore after 2 weeks
    [Guild] [...]: the baddies are just insane
    [Guild] [...]: i havent gotten 1 good mini today
    [Guild] [...]: all day

and you know why, the americans all wanted pvp the way it was in 1.04 update, while silirion listened to the eus who wanted pve from a pvp built engine/game.

after what 6 years like 90% of you just have no presences. im not mad nor ranting at this point.

i just want to know HOW.

HOW can some of you guys be so unskillful. i just dont get it. i dont understand. what goes through some of your heads as a healer class lets say and theres no blue or even green heals on. or how some walk right past a main target to go duel someone in a corner becuz of a grudge, and are still unsuccessful at that...

how is it possible to be so bad at a game. i've , we've, never seen these kinds of players in any other game that carnage has played together. this is unreal.

and of course only the tip of the iceberg.

pls explain to me this phenomenon in aoc.

(lets see what happens in this one...)

Quote Originally Posted by kryptocide View Post
    what goes through some of your heads as a healer class lets say and theres no blue or even green heals on.
    You can be the best ****ing healer in the world and some asshat will always complain about heals no matter what. Yes though, the skill in this game currently is "interesting" to say the least
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Some people also dont realize that tainted weapons removes heal rings on you. so if a rogue attacks you and uses tainted weapons you lose your heals. instantly. I suggested in the suggestion thread that funcom make this a pve only perk. and delred spoke up and stated that noone ever uses tw in pvp.. funny because all day long every rogue i see used it on me with exception to one or two. Seriously ?

But some people just dont know how to heal. you should be spamming blue and greens all the time.

EU players have a very different mentality of pvp. However whats interesting is that I played on Fury before the merge, pug mini didn't seem so bad, and players did not tunnel vision the flag all the time. It seems that after the merge, EU players are purposely doing it to piss off americans. that is the only explanation I have at this point.

Their argument of "team play" "not being a kd whore" fails miserably as there is no such thing as team play in randomized PUG minis.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaart View Post
    EU players have a very different mentality of pvp. However whats interesting is that I played on Fury before the merge, pug mini didn't seem so bad, and players did not tunnel vision the flag all the time. It seems that after the merge, EU players are purposely doing it to piss off americans. that is the only explanation I have at this point.

Their argument of "team play" "not being a kd whore" fails miserably as there is no such thing as team play in randomized PUG minis.
    lol, never read such funny things. spaartboy, YOU are the problem in all minigames as you do nothing else than masturbation. you dont group up, you dont cap flag, you dont do anything else whats needed in groupplay.

tainted weapons needs to be an ability which requires skill to use ie used at the perfect time. not just a spam bot ability. tainted weapons cd SHOULD be 1-3 mins. nowhere near 15 seconds...

Edit by Anzu: Here's my claw.
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaartan13 View Post
    Edit by Anzu: Here's my claw.
    hopsing is right . if spaart is in your team it means you are 1 man down if you try to win. if you try to get a good k/d you are happy

btw spaart you seem to forget that you mostly play as guardian a pvp10 guardian probably full AA and claim to be a true pvpr ..
    When a pvp10 guardian comes into a group of 6 and rolls his head on the keyboard he will still kill 1 opponent and then run away with probably 30%hp left. Anyone can do this
    Last edited by Anzu; 2nd June 2014 at 11:43.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

It's funny since I can say exactly the same... the other way around.

Oh and a lot of the "trash" actually comes from was what a "US server" before.

And I don't have a problem with TW in pvp, I think it does more good than harm (there has to be ways of countering heals) and yes I play healer a lot and a melee one at that. Doesn't require FC's immediate attention, IMO.
    Last edited by kalston; 2nd June 2014 at 09:23.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast