Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: time for a new criminal system on fury

Well thats something that could be exploited easily my friend.

pvp-server does not mean anarchy. and that is what happens everywhere without some rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Or you could join a good guild and ask guildies for help dealing with gankers like that. I disagree with any form of murder system on the pvp server
    Then there would still be no incentive to hunt abusive and/or powerful players. Similar, the player killers would get nothing out of it, too. A lvl80 with no gear and pvp5 would still give same rewards than a lvl80 with a mix of t4 pve and t4 pvp gear.

These "good" guilds can easily become "bad" guilds too. Depends on perspective.

The system in itself has to include certain mechanics. ANd it is not that current system has no rules, it just rewards the strong. Like bootcamps, it only works on certain minded individuals who get motivated by failure. Imo, a game system should work different and make it fun to loose/win/participate for everyone and should include a working learning curve.

be honest laethiel , are you just against that because you like your carnage zergs ?
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

What carnage zergs? Its usually at the most 6 of us and thats on a good time vs a half raid of whoever. most of the time its me and maybe 3 others. I dont like murder points because they detract from world pvp. and a reward system could just be exploited like when pvp xp was introduced. you had entire guilds farming each other for free xp.

I like the event system it works. i can pvp and not worry about racking up mp when lowbies get brought into the battle which seems to happen alot..

Well, system designers have invented various self-regulating mechanics to avoid what you describe. From the basic diminishing pvp xp per repeated kill funcom does to more complicated versions, that use more variables as source to determine "situation".

laethiel is what u call a 'ret*rd'

ur picking the worng guy, the concept is spot on and would encourage pvp

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    laethiel is what u call a 'ret*rd'

ur picking the worng guy, the concept is spot on and would encourage pvp
    And who are you? Some nameless trash? Newsflash : Just because you don't agree with someones view does not make them a retard. If you support a criminal system perhaps you should take yourself to crum you downie.

The murder system has done nothing positive and punishes aoe classes like tos necro demo etc. Just being in a group with someone who kills a grey penalizes the entire group. Why do you need a physical reward to pvp or incentive to pvp? Pvp for the sake of pvp. Guys like me played fps shooters for years with no incentive to play except fun.

A bounty system of any kind should be player driven . Like say soneone you dislike or someone who is constantly griefing you on the pvp server and you would like to place a cash reward or whatever. Player puts up the money out of his/her own pocket and specifies x amount per kill or x amount for 20+ kills etc. And it goes on a billboard list. Upon completion of quest player gets rewarded. I would support this system as opposed to some game mechanic driven murderer system. I would love hunting down baddie gankers and punishing them for gold. Hell if you are getting griefed in game by some douche lvl 80 gimme a hollar. for a small fee ill punish em good.
    Last edited by Laethiel; 5th June 2014 at 13:10.
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

And it goes on a billboard list.
    what billboard

post 1copper/kill for lirial on it, bowless is paying the bounty

this is easy money ppl

view
    actually get a view on the OP, or tweek it. all imma say is, you are swaying from the topic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast