Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: time for a new criminal system on fury

Post time for a new criminal system on fury

For new players it is very frustrating if they get excessively ganked by the same player or group of players , followed by a "L2P noob".
    It is most annoying when lvl 80s like D*ncalo*d stand outside of Tesso and gank lowbies the whole time , then they join a mini , go afk and talk sh*t in group chat, ruining the fun . But well that is an other issue.

The bounty hunter quest brought me an idea how to improve the criminal system .
    If a player kills another "innocent" player there will be a bounty on him. The more crimes a players does the higher the bounty will be (similar like in skyrim when your bounty stacks for each crime)
    As a motivation for other players the reward for delivering the head of the ganker (i think this would be a nice quest item) will grant you money and bonus pvpexp. The higher the bounty the higher the reward .

To get the quest there should be a NPC similar to the picts that give you the pvp quests.
    Typing on mobile
    Excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
    --------------------------------------------------
    (current) Mains: Slackjoint (tos), Daraiios(sin) , Quorrin (DT)

Yes the new store still blows

Quote Originally Posted by Daraios View Post
    To get the quest there should be a NPC similar to the picts that give you the pvp quests.
    Nice idea, if you ever heard of the mother of all mmorpg's "Ultima Onine", there was a criminal system which was perfect. blue=innocent, grey=criminal (can be attacked without consequences), red=murder (kos in towns by guards).
    you become grey for a certain time, lets be 2 minutes, when you did some criminal actions. you become red after killing 5 innocent. the killed player now has the possibility to set a bounty on the murderers head. this will be posted on a bountyboard in every hub city. player killers will now have a ranking on their infamous actions and will be chased by bounty hunters. after killing the murderer you can bring his head to every guard ingame and get the bounty.

Or you could join a good guild and ask guildies for help dealing with gankers like that. I disagree with any form of murder system on the pvp server

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    Or you could join a good guild and ask guildies for help dealing with gankers like that. I disagree with any form of murder system on the pvp server
    emergent, player driven content. huh what a concept

Quote Originally Posted by twinklez3 View Post
    emergent, player driven content. huh what a concept
    Right see when you call your guildies out to help it creates pvp and everyone wins!

or you could go on the pve server if you are not into pvp.

seriously, stop crying and ruining the pvp server. pve>> for pvers.

there should not even be guards at all or a crim system on pvp server. its a PVP SERVER. you know, for PVP.

crying pvers are the only reason they even put guards in to start with, even though there has always been a pve option.

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

there should not even be guards at all or a crim system on pvp server. its a PVP SERVER. you know, for PVP.

crying pvers are the only reason they even put guards in to start with, even though there has always been a pve option.
    If there were benefits to being a criminal or a murderer it would be an OK system. So if you chose to be a murderer you could get bonus experience or use a particular gear set or something, but right now it's just a half finished system that does not reward anyone but guard huggers.

Either expand it so it's worth being a murderer for some reason or remove it.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post

wrong.
    I did never say that im not into pvp.
    If you want a pure pvp server go to Rage and get happy there with the other 10 guys playing on that server.

Fury pvp does not mean it is pure pvp server . It means open world pvp is enabled . This does not mean there should be no pve at all on the server , when there is no pve on the hardcore pvp no one cares , but Fury is no hardcore pvp server
    Typing on mobile

No dude its a pvp server, rage has its own ruleset, its one thing to have guards near quest givers but anywhere else is unneccessary

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    No dude its a pvp server, rage has its own ruleset, its one thing to have guards near quest givers but anywhere else is unneccessary
    if i remember right i didnt talk about the guards . I just want bounty hunter quest for criminals and murderers
    Typing on mobile

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast