Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I was just curious which guilds still even exist

Many of those who've left the last couple months are in TESO.

Funcom didn't put out any new content, so they went and found some elsewhere. Sad that such a great game is nearly dead.

Crucible + Unforgiven [08 May 2013]

Yup. We do T4 mostly though.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

thainster, you think it's fair to bring your friends to dead game? It's bit like buying dead hamster as a birthday gift to daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    The US raider playerbase is really sad right now, as you posted, only RA and Prophets can even kill a T4 boss. All the other US guilds only bother doing 4-6 year old content.
    So what you're saying is that if somebody wants to raid T4 during U.S. prime-time that they basically have three options: RA, Prophets or just to log off and not play..hmmm

Pretty obvious why the population is so low for U.S. players, most of them made the choice to just avoid the game because of the sh1tty options they have for guilds.

I can't say i follow how all the guilds listed by the OP do, but most of the guilds i used to see in the past are still around, and i till see their members in pug raids/dungeons/minis.

I'm just talking about EU guilds though.

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post

-downie classes and abilities
    What exactly do you mean by that complaint? 'Cause that's a new one for me. I've always felt that AoC's classes are very good by MMO standards; they all have very distinct feels.As far PvP goes, the game is relatively balanced (some classes like soldiers, rangers and pom dominate but every class has the potential to do well), and it will likely be even more balanced when the class changes hit live and in the future since CirithGorgor seems very willing to listen to feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Maly View Post
    thainster, you think it's fair to bring your friends to dead game? It's bit like buying dead hamster as a birthday gift to daughter.
    So your here to play with dead hamsters urself then I guess? lol
    I try to tell you that instead of all the moaning it would be better to bring some friends into the game. Thats something FC actually should reward much better than they do today since they dont do much themselves to sell the game any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Thainster View Post
    So your here to play with dead hamsters urself then I guess? lol
    I try to tell you that instead of all the moaning it would be better to bring some friends into the game. Thats something FC actually should reward much better than they do today since they dont do much themselves to sell the game any more.
    I tell my friends to stay away from this game, and the ones that still play I discourage them from spending anymore money on it.

No more money for Funcom until they fix the problems in this game that have been around for years.

Quote Originally Posted by -Syd- View Post
    I tell my friends to stay away from this game, and the ones that still play I discourage them from spending anymore money on it.

No more money for Funcom until they fix the problems in this game that have been around for years.

^This right here!^ Fucom has neglected and abused their subscribers from day one!

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    That's not the problem with AoC raiding, the problem with AoC raiding is that it's so far been 2 yrs 2 months since T4. T5 should have been released a year ago and if it had been, I'm fairly confident many of the guilds on the above list would not have folded and the game population would be much healthier as many players in those guilds would still be playing.
    ^^ Right here is the biggest reason. If they could have put more raids out faster would been better for all since they normally nerf the prior tiers raids making then pugable while creating new raids for the more hard core gamer.

Right now they are working on T5 but no one knows when that will come out and at this point it looks like it will not happen in 2014.

So with that in mind I play becuase I still enjoy the game. Although I only log on for few hours a week after 6 years of playing is been a lot of fun. As for the majority I am sure they have moved on but again its been 6 years.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast