Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: I was just curious which guilds still even exist

I guess this is total derail now, No replies from the Euro side of things, but I do see some of them recruiting. I really do love this game and I know that there are tons of suggestions on other threads to keep things going, I just hope that we can retain the player base that we currently have. Thank you for the honest and serious responses, as for the rest I can just respond that I only want what is best for all the players and hope that somehow we can keep the game healthy.

Just check out the guild topic here and see who`s recruiting in global mate.
    Speaking for our guild we don't recruit much now since we are kinda full, but we still update the guild section and will take in more if requested. At least our guild is as healthy as ever, I know quite a few other guilds also keep on trucking as before ;-)

Default EU guilds

Destiny, Ronin, Circle of Eternity, Tainted Souls, Auditor Fortuna Juvat, Awakening of Evo, Ambrosia, Fail Bunch (QQ Allstars)
    ...and actually most of other eu guilds listed in first post are still around!

Though it is true many players from these guilds are "taking a break from the game" or just left the game for good due to boredom with same old raids.

Smile Black Hawk Legion

EU guild still here, mainly for players who have too much real life and not enough game life. Happy to have anyone join us to take advantage of the T3 city and play as they wish. Mail Ameria if interested.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910