Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: World Boss - Savage Coast only :(

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    It should be up to the group/raid leader to take in people who are not totally clueless about their class.
    ok as a guy who organizes [Edited by Drest: many] of pug groups everywhere and ocasional pug raidleader i state the obvious.

is it realy in t3-t4 that players should be forced into learning their class and actualy doing combos?

cause right now there are a legion of new players i meet up who just do that white hits and use abilities.
    and they are full t1/t2 geared and some with the new power items from world bosses.
    its already hard to even get players to join teamspeak let alone waste time trying to tell them simple stuff like, hey use combos instead of white hits man...

is everyone here defending this trash content that immune to reason?
    its horribad that new power items drop from wb they should drop in actual raids where people are forced to teamplay.
    it even worse thata guy at lvl16 can get full t2, wich means he will directly go for t3 raids where people like me who actualy raidlead pug t3 have to handle people who cant play shiit.
    i often see full t2 geared poms in the pug raids i do who just heal doing like 37 dps!!!
    full t2 random tank doing white hits...
    its realy a miracle given some of the people i get in those pug raids i do like once every 2 weeks to do full clears.

but in pug groups this crap is even more insidious because of numbers...simply numbers cover up for massive player mistakes, in 6mans you cant afford to have a healer doing no dps or a tank doing white hits.

and this is what you blind people are supporting when claiming that wb should continue to give t1-t2 gear and special t2.5/t3.5 items wich dont drop in normal raids just fail wb.
    Last edited by Drest; 6th June 2014 at 09:25.
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

World boss should only drop vanity armor, pets, and the miscellaneous random knickknacks.

It should have never been coded to actually drop raid gear or raid relics imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    World boss should only drop vanity armor, pets, and the miscellaneous random knickknacks.

+1000

10chars

Agreed. (Although, rather hypocritically, I did gear out my conq that I never play in t1/t2 gear, and now play him quite a bit in 6mans & t3. Never would have bothered if not for WB's).
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Agreed. This should be put on Testlive as a suggestion.
    • Remove daily rewards and the raid finder;
    • remove membership bonuses;
    • disable PVE XP for daily challenges;
    • remove WBs forever on Crom;
    • slow down the AA gain;
    • lower the PVP XP gain or remove the streak system;
    • remove AoE looting;
    • add the missing mobs back to Khesh., F. of the Dead, and Eigl. Mount.;
    • fix the 250+ms ping;
    • take the key away from Saddur;
    • revert T3, T3.5 (10.21.15), T4 (10.21.15), and GGG changes;
    • remove energy and add skills (like taunt) back.

Or offer the vanity sets from past bosses on the gilding vendor AND offer 2 gilding tokens per boss kill update (not each farm kill). Pricing should be so, that after a full year each player could buy one or two sets or pets he/she wants.

Also the sets/pets could be available in the shop around the 40pts per piece and accountwide buy options. Again, here you can wait again till a few months of that according boss have passed.

Lootlistwise i miss the inbetweens. I am fine with power loot in a lottery, but why is it crap or t3? Where are unique blue rewards? Why not make boss powerful and unique and add one chooseable reward per quest step? I do not like this unsystematic lottery approach recently.
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 6th June 2014 at 04:44.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234