Thread: Fancom bonus points limit

Default Fancom bonus points limit

Have Fancom bonus points any limit?
    I know that every month you get +200 bonus points if you are subscriber. It seems to me that there is a limit, when growth stops and you lost points.
    Kattas - 10.PvP, full T6 and full AA demo

Bonus points are limited to 1200 since they expire after 6 month.

I subscribing game for one year and got 1700 points. In that case, what is the limit?

So, what is the maximum of points that you can save?
    Write plz if you managed to accumulate more than 1700 bonus points
    Last edited by Ernests; 2nd June 2014 at 13:18.

Theres a difference between Funcom points and Bonus points. FC points are bought or given through subscription. Event rewards is usually given as Bonus points as well as you receive 200 Bonus points each month you're subscribed. Not to be mistaken by the points you get up front on subscription.

There is as far as I know only a limit on Bonus points. Like Hama said, they last 6 months and you can max. have 1200. You can have your normal lasting Funcom points besides that.

It is supposed to be so that your oldest bonuspoints are used first, when you spend some, and always bonus points before Funcom points.

Hope it clear things up and feel free to correct me if I got something wrong.

There is no hard limit to bonus points, but as was already said they expire over time (6 months). Every point has its own expiration date and if you have points older than half year they will be removed from your account. But you can stack them as much as you want from all 3 sources:
    - monthly reward for being premium
    - bonus reward from purchasing longer (3, 6, 12- months) subscription
    - special offers, when you get bonus point of top Funcom Points you purchased
    So, if you use few sources is good to make some notes to keep track if you don't want to lose any.

And when you spend bonus points always oldest are used first.
    Last edited by bogus; 2nd June 2014 at 14:17.
    Hayde, dead Dark Templar of Xotli
    and her long forgotten brotherhood: Berbelek Bookah Esthle Esthlos Illea Jamei Margrid Sanessa Shahai Sharila Vassone Vizu Xami