Thread: Sever

Default Sever

Ok guys lets tuckle this one. I believe this is the most useless feat I ever encounter next to "Dont Fear the Reaver".Even with 5 points this feat does nothing worth the efford to put any points in it. That being said lets have some suggestions on how to fix this crap.

Here is few ideas easy fix

One Increase procrate by 50%. Buff damage 15%

Harder fix need to revamp

Augments the Cyclone of Steel combo with additional slashing damage at the end of Cyclone of Steel animation once Barbarian hit 15 Reave stack Sever has chance to inflict bleeding wound that damages the victim for a short time. Investing feat points increases chance for Sever to proc bleed more often

Let me know what you guys think
    Last edited by mashta; 1st August 2013 at 21:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    As a quick fix, I don't see why it shouldn't be a clickable smallish bleed that procs off your next combo finisher and also applies a physical wrack or something similar. Would be nice to do more than torments on wreck amror debuff wise.
    If you mean global wreck armor like debuff would be no benefit once you get stacks from you and other players to 5 Plus there is already enogh debuffs in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by mashta View Post
    If you mean global wreck armor like debuff would be no benefit once you get stacks from you and other players to 5 Plus there is already enogh debuffs in this game.
    Torment only stacks to 5, not wrack

Wrack would be useful in groups/solo.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I though those are as well share global debuff with other wrecks?

1st idea
    has already been said, simple increase the procs with each feat point spent on it alongside the damage

2nd idea
    remove the damage that each feat point gives and replace it by procs to, for example, 6-8-10-12-14, AND the damage increases with the reaver stacks, much like the overpower ability (sadly this ability only has the name to go for it much like the sever )

3rd idea
    add a different proc to the off-hand weapon, meaning that a barb can have 6procs to the main-hand weapon and 6procs to the off-hand weapon, giving a total of 12procs to dual-wielded, but only 6procs for 2handed weapon

4th idea
    instead of changing anything in the tree, wait for the new perks that will come out in far far way and distance future, that will increase lower tree abilities stuff (for all classes), making revamping classes unnecessary and avoiding overpower issues at lower lvls between classes
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Quote Originally Posted by Evito View Post
    Wrack is -10% mitigation, torments debuff an amount of armor, they're not same thing (ruins do -15% and are different again). Both other rogues can do wracks and torments so why not barbs too?

Another clickable buff probably isn't best idea for a couple of reasons but if choosing between that, and passive its easy choice.
    I wish for passive stacking bleed instead.

Quote Originally Posted by PutchPT View Post
    1st idea
    has already been said, simple increase the procs with each feat point spent on it alongside the damage

2nd idea
    remove the damage that each feat point gives and replace it by procs to, for example, 6-8-10-12-14, AND the damage increases with the reaver stacks, much like the overpower ability (sadly this ability only has the name to go for it much like the sever )

3rd idea
    add a different proc to the off-hand weapon, meaning that a barb can have 6procs to the main-hand weapon and 6procs to the off-hand weapon, giving a total of 12procs to dual-wielded, but only 6procs for 2handed weapon

4th idea
    instead of changing anything in the tree, wait for the new perks that will come out in far far way and distance future, that will increase lower tree abilities stuff (for all classes), making revamping classes unnecessary and avoiding overpower issues at lower lvls between classes
    Screw on 4th idea fix this bs plz