Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Any conqs left worth killing?

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    BRUTE conk duels are lame.

It's like watching two tree f@ck.

Carnage duels are pretty cool to watch. Tend to be quick and nasty.
    i hate brute, love carnage, but i have 300-350 ping so dueling carnage with it is kinda tough at times. In minis ping doesnt really matter but in duels it does make a difference.

Conq is just a dull class. Brute is bubble KB ret damage and a short 360 combo spam. But... Sluggish even with carnage since the only good combos are 3 step still and the game has moved to instant/1-2 steppers. Bloody hack combos are like swinging towels around and expecting **** to die.

On the other hand fighting them is also really dull most just try running away with bubbles and 55% mitigations plus insane self heal whèn they realise you'd annihilate them.

I wanna finish the 30% off to pvp 10. But ****ing hell "lumbering" seems to sum up this class.
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    Conq is just a dull class. Brute is bubble KB ret damage and a short 360 combo spam. But... Sluggish even with carnage since the only good combos are 3 step still and the game has moved to instant/1-2 steppers. Bloody hack combos are like swinging towels around and expecting **** to die.

On the other hand fighting them is also really dull most just try running away with bubbles and 55% mitigations plus insane self heal whèn they realise you'd annihilate them.

I wanna finish the 30% off to pvp 10. But ****ing hell "lumbering" seems to sum up this class.

carnage conq is fun as hell to play

Nah. Pvp 9.6 with carnage general. It took a big hit from 1 step combo damage nerf to fast bloody hacks, top ranks of bloody hack hit far less than a guardians pole combos and about the same as the sword and shield guard combos.

Carnage was fun before when you could actually finish whirlwind or bloodbath on a kb player now thy get up and have just enough time to cc you.

99% time doing combo steps 1% time doing combos. Boring as **** now compared to all other classes that speeded up massively.

I loved my conq before they buffed it to hell and then they improved the gameplay of every other class and left carnage spammin knock back charge and combo steps.

Very little depth to either carnage or brute. There's less depth to guardian but at least you feel more mobile and more time in combo finishers than combo steps.

Personal preference I guess. I miss the days when playing my carnage gen was like playing the underdog in an uphill battle now it's like playing Zeus vs minions
    Funcom's Latency Detonation crits you for 4800 millisecond damage. Claret died.

I started playing my conq when it was considered weak and to be honest i feel very little diffrence from then and now. It got buffed a little with the revamp but it was already a killing machine. It was just considered weak ... for a reason i can't explain.

Personnally i like having to play with three step combos rahter than spam one step ones. The white hits hitting so hard you are driven to try and land them which makes it pretty cool compared to lots of classes who just bother landing finishers and preload their combos in the air.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Chaman-bourru View Post
    I started playing my conq when it was considered weak and to be honest i feel very little diffrence from then and now. It got buffed a little with the revamp but it was already a killing machine. It was just considered weak ... for a reason i can't explain.

Personnally i like having to play with three step combos rahter than spam one step ones. The white hits hitting so hard you are driven to try and land them which makes it pretty cool compared to lots of classes who just bother landing finishers and preload their combos in the air.
    i made mine 30th may 2008.

its always been a very strong class, used to be even crazier when you could 100% cirt chance mould like 5 combos together lol

Cool

Conq vs Conq (carnage) is hands down the best way to duel.

Conq vs Conq duels are not based on anything except complete knowledge of the class mechanics (general movement and combos) and the right 1v1 build assuming the gear difference is not great. A fast paced FPS mentality is also necessary. Two good conqs will trade kills all day. If you think movement is everything (like a barb fight) you are gravely mistaken.

Brute is lame - Winning comes down to whoever has OTO not on CD.

I could not wait until the day I had the chance to duel EU conqs but even now it's hard, there is just no desire to PvP, not like year ago. As for the US conqs, the PvP pickings are extremely slim. Im not even sure if there are any left.
    Last edited by Raydenz; 23rd May 2014 at 20:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Raydenz View Post
    Conq vs Conq (carnage) is hands down the best way to duel.

Conq vs Conq duels are not based on anything except complete knowledge of the class mechanics (general movement and combos) and the right 1v1 build assuming the gear difference is not great. A fast paced FPS mentality is also necessary. Two good conqs will trade kills all day. If you think movement is everything (like a barb fight) you are gravely mistaken.

Brute is lame - Winning comes down to whoever has OTO not on CD.

I could not wait until the day I had the chance to duel EU conqs but even now it's hard, there is just no desire to PvP, not like year ago. As for the US conqs, the PvP pickings are extremely slim. Im not even sure if there are any left.
    duels are lame and boring anyway. group pvp is whats up.

there is 1 conq with 6000 bubbles that always says duel duel duel,. no matter how many times i beat him with my carnage conq he has 1023121 excuses ( team mates healed, guild heals?, someone cced him, lag, got abducted by aliens etc)

so.. i see no point in dueling lol

conq is still fun to play, just dont spec the bubbles if u dont mind about being fair guy
    The Law

Real men spec carnage. Double bubble "lets duel" lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast