Thread: Synergy Bloodbath/GoDS and aggro mechanism

Default Synergy Bloodbath/GoDS and aggro mechanism

Hi brothers,

i need more explanation for some aggro mechanism:
    - how can work Bloodbath with GoDS?

-so the right combo rotation for aggro is GoDS 3 + FA9 + HoFS 5 + BB 7 + GoDS?

And again u click Irritation and Retaliation at the same time when u landing BB (at the end)?
    And u prefer spam/click irritation on FA?
    - why GoDS 3 (2 hits) vs GoDS 4 (3 hits)?
    - HoFS is a filler but why not the HoFS 6?
    - in every build that i saw no conqs take the IFI (u gain hit rating and critical damage rating)
    - u prefer the build with ITS? have u seen more aggro with this?
    - what's your typical gear on T4?

Thx for the reply

ofc the post is in the perspective of full conq T4
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Here are my guess

-About BB7
    I now use rank 6 (it’s a test), to see if I get more agro/dps thanks to gods’ proc on the multiple BB hits.

- why GoDS 3 (2 hits) vs GoDS 4 (3 hits)?
    One direct hit, same proc. However I tend to prefer rank 4 now. More hits, higher chances to get gods’ proc.

- HoFS is a filler but why not the HoFS 6?
    Better dps with rank 5, quicker to land.

- in every build that i saw no conqs take the IFI (u gain hit rating and critical damage rating)
    Those points are better spent elsewhere since we already have a good hit rating and crit damage rating

- u prefer the build with ITS? have u seen more aggro with this?
    Improved throat slash? Well…I haven’t seen any change with or without

- what's your typical gear on T4?
    Kill, you already have the best gear so far!!! Grrr

Minimum 2 points in IFI for the walking dead?

Btw u don't explain to me the buff proc of GoDS and BB...
    Last edited by hellbone; 8th January 2014 at 10:38.
    Killraven The arsenal conq - Baalsogoth (Herald of Awesomness) - Killdarkness (DT) - Killshadows (Guard) - Killrazor (barb) - Demoraven (demo) - Enasht (ToS) - Giuliette (ranger)

I know only 3 words: D P S

Yeah 2 points seems fine to me.

As for Gods' proc, each time you hit something, you can proc more damages, limited to 20 procs per minute. So, the more hits, the more chances to make gods proc.
    The second proc is like the old one, 60% of proccing damages if you're getting hit.

However, due to its limitation, I don't know if choosing BB6 instead of BB7 is a good idea yet. I need to test it out a bit more.

Edit: with my gear, which is not as good as yours, I have 18.3% hate and deal around 850-900 dmg on strawman. If you do more, you should have a very good aggro.
    Last edited by MisterClean; 8th January 2014 at 12:05.

HoFS5 is filler only and does more damage than HoFS 6. Because it's a no cooldown combo when feated you can just spam it on a straw man and every time 5 does more total dmg than 6.

BB6 hits more times than BB7? It's been a while since I tested but I noticed significant dps increase going from BB6 to BB7.

My rotation is GoDS 4, FA 8, BB7, FA 9 and then it's pretty dynamic from there. You definitely want to use FA 8 before FA 9 on your initial rotation to get the crit buff. Other combos I'll use depending on shielding or debuffs is breach, FA 7, HoFS 5.

I just don't think IFI is as good as the alternatives. A guild requiring you to take two points is asinine. 100% of aoe dmg can easily be avoided.

I like improved throat slash but it certainly shines more in tanking adds than a boss. Your dps skyrockets with ITS if you are hitting and being hit by multiple adds. I still bring it to t4 in all my specs anyways.

I never thought Funcom would be so stupid to put a higher proc on GoDS 3 than 4 so I never tested until recently but I still use 4 just from my gut feeling of less aggro when switching to 3 for a bit.

If I must get aggro I use ret and irritate while FA 9 is landing while the BB dot is also running.

In t4 I use fearless mains, courageous shoulderb and wrist, indomitable gloves, boots, and belt. Will switch to courageous boots/belt if my aggro significantly higher than other tanks. I parse 1250 avg on strawman like this in d stance.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

1250dps seems quite impressive to me.

What template do you use? And what buffs?

Edit: do you use crit or CR potions?
    Last edited by MisterClean; 8th January 2014 at 19:04.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterClean View Post
    1250dps seems quite impressive to me.

What template do you use? And what buffs?

Edit: do you use crit or CR potions?
    I use that spec in the sticky thread and I use mettle and burning. No buff potions for straw testing.

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

I will give it a try.

Though I think it’s related to my gear (which is good but not very DPS oriented).
    Helmet: Ardashir Fort
    Chest & belt : Protection T4
    Tasset : LL hate
    Boots & gloves : Heavy T4
    Shoulder: T4 hate
    Wrists: full plate hate from the old instances quest
    T3 dps necklace, HoC hate cloack, hate ring from the old instances quest + T4 dps ring
    T3 sword

I can easily dish out more than 1000dps in instances like vortex or Palace, but rarely above 900 on strawman.

The t3 conq sword is crap for dps compared to the t4 barb sword I use. That's a significant portion of dps right there.

Base dps is much higher and with how a conq gets crazy amounts of + weapon dmg it makes a huge difference.

Yeah that's what I think too. However, your spec is better than mine dps wise. I gained 50-70dps avg

Aggro wise it's about the same since I had hatefullstrikes which compensates the dps loss of my spec.

Thank you anyway, it's always fun to dps a bit more ^^