Thread: what gear set to go for, carnage pvp.

Default what gear set to go for, carnage pvp.

my conq is only pvp4. only played like a month on him. I was using a mix of tiger and pvp gear, with yag blunts x 2. what is the ideal gear set to strive for, if I start playing again. I don't like brute doublebubble crap. i dont care if its better.

Tigers is pretty sweet gear but the prot in the pvp bigpieces is really nice aswell. You can mix them together since some t1 pvp items are crap. Yag maces are nice, but DT swords gives +50/60 const aswell.

Since you're lvl 4, i'd probably adjust my gear to the opponents. Alot of mages-t2 pvp boots, shoulders and belt.

In PvP the best gear in my opinion is PvP gear. If you're PvP4 and have the T2 PvP items you can get then you're almost ready to go.

Tiger set is good for DPS but you shouldn't have any problemes DPS wise on carny conq anyway and melee are far from being your main threats. So having some protection is necessary in most minis. All you'll get burned down by any mage with some khitai gear.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

no t4 gear? what about weps? or acc

I don't see the point of playing a carny conq with T4 gear. You gain superfluous DPS and miss usefull protection.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .