Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Experienced advice needed

Thank you.

Time to unsticky Sidar's DT guide!

Before you accuse someone else of fiction it's good to know what you are saying yourself.

Also, physical damage does generate more aggro then magical damage. Easiest reason I can think of without blaming mysterious 'hidden stats' is the higher healthtab on pysical damage that generates aggro. (Healing aggro)

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    We tested it in onyx with a guardian and a necro. The guardian bodypulled 1 mob, irritated, we wait +/- 10secs for the initial bonus-threat on the irritate to be gone and the necro starts with white hits.

Without hate modifiers the necro needed white 10hits with his dagger(without crits)to grab aggro after a irritate.
    With hate modifiers (boosting the guards hate by >30%) we still needed 10 hits.
    irritate has a fixed hate outcome boosted slightly by aa.
    other taunts(seal,cry etc) due to the dmg they inflict too can be modified by hate level....the effect is not much though due to the low dmg in general they afflict....you can test that with guardian for example doing cry(in different hate levels) and not irritate.
    {Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

you guys are mixing things uplike ALOT.

Fist off I didnt even mention Taunt. Taunt is dead and worked for Aggro Tools.

That Dev States that about aggro tools But ive tested it several times in the past, I will re-test them when I can, Cause my tests were much older then that post.

Please dont take this as arrogance I just like to confirm because ive seem wrong statements by Devs in the past and Its always good to verify yourself.

there are hidden aggro stats that only affect physical damage
    This is Fiction.

There are on combos like I stated.

PS. The test I will do will be naked quards one with Hate other with no hate they will repeat CoH like 30 times and see if the aggro is fixed on theone with most aggro, cannot think of a good way to test it with Soc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234