Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Getting BRC Quests

Default Getting BRC Quests

Originally posted by MashMash on old forums

1. Army at the Gates of the Abyss. Kill mobs in W2. Get most while doing the Seruah fight. Quest from Dexitheus in King Conans throne room instance.
    2. Bowls of Set. Still doable. Break the bowls in each wing. Quest from Kalanthes.
    3. The Hunt. Kill Chatha in W2. Quest from Kalanthes.
    4. The Cursed Treasure of Constantius. I think this is the one where you have to get the glowing wooden crate? W3? Can't recall off the top of my head, sorry. Quest from Kalanthes.
    5. Mistress of the Shadows. Get Athyr-Bast's head (W3). Quest from Hashima outside TAS.
    6. Fangs of the Ring. Retrieve poison samples (W1?). Quest from Tuktopet, outside TAS.
    7. Master of Gargoyles. Defeat Excorant and kill his Colossus (W1 first boss). Quest from Cha in Kheshatta.
    8. Minions of Living Stone. Kill a bunch of trash mobs in W1. Quest from Cha in Kheshatta.
    9. Stone to Flesh. This is one that casters get in W1 - to use the sands in the garg boss fight. Quest from Stone Shard in W1.
    10. The Immortal Hand. Kill Levi and get his hand which keys you for T3. Quest from Kalanthes (I think - either him or Cha).
    11. The Ibis Weapon. Crafting quest (W3). Need the curious recipe, etc, etc.

I seem to recall people mentioning there was a quest that was removed and could only be gotten by having it shared. Can't recall what quest that was though. And, yes, I recall one from the Oasis at the start of the Kheshatta area - perhaps that was the one they took out? Someone else will know I presume.
    Last edited by Daynan; 23rd March 2013 at 03:40.

Pretty sure it was Army at the Gates of the Abyss but I could be wrong.

There are also T2 quests from your guild city at certain Renown levels. Rewards are pets or something along those lines I think.
    Arishanya ~ Head Moderator
    English Community

Age of Conan Website ~ Social Guidelines ~ Funcom Customer Support
    End User Lisence Agreement ~ Terms of Service ~ Rules of Conduct

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

The Hunt was also removed. It can still be shared though, if you find someone with it.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    The Hunt was also removed. It can still be shared though, if you find someone with it.
    The Hunt can be still obtained from Kalanthes, however, the quest doesn't update.
    like hell

Quote Originally Posted by Arishanya View Post
    Pretty sure it was Army at the Gates of the Abyss but I could be wrong.

There are also T2 quests from your guild city at certain Renown levels. Rewards are pets or something along those lines I think.
    Renown Level 17 or 18 you can get an archetype pet by completing the 3rd boss in wing 2.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Renown Level 17 or 18 you can get an archetype pet by completing the 3rd boss in wing 2.
    renown level 19

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182438
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Here's a script with the T2 quests information.
    Enjoy:
    -------------------
    <a style="text-decoration:none" href="text://<CENTER><FONT FACE='hyborianlarge' COLOR='#00ff00'>T2 Raid Quests</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ff0000' FACE='small'>Shadow</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>dancer - CROM</FONT></CENTER><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#ff00ff' FACE='large'><B>Black Ring Citadel Wing 1:</B></FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Master of Gargoyles</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Cha/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>761, 696</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Minions of the Living Stone</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Cha/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>761, 696</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Fangs of the Ring</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Tuktopet (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>833, 638</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Bowls of Set</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Kalanthes/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>1070, 705</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(Bowls are spread throughout all 3 wings)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Stone to Flesh</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - From a body inside of wing 1</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(For casters and priests only)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#ff00ff' FACE='large'><B>Black Ring Citadel Wing 2:</B></FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>The Hunt</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Kalanthes/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>1070, 705</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Army at the Gates of the Abyss</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'>- Dexitheus/Conan's Castle (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>247, 180</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#ff00ff' FACE='large'><B>Black Ring Citadel Wing 3:</B></FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Dragons over the Citadel</U></B></FONT><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B> </B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'>- Kalanthes/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>1070, 705</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>Mistress of the Shadows</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Hashima/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>777, 617</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR>**<FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>The Immortal Hand</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - From a note in your inventory</FONT><BR><FONT FACE='small'>(Should have already completed </FONT><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'>The Revenge of Leviathus</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><BR><FONT COLOR='#0066ff' FACE='small'><B><U>The Cursed Treasure of Constantius</U></B></FONT><FONT FACE='small'> - Kalanthes/Kheshatta (</FONT><FONT COLOR='#ffff00' FACE='small'>1070, 705</FONT><FONT FACE='small'>)</FONT><BR><FONT COLOR='#ffffff' FACE='small'>(notes here)</FONT>"><FONT FACE='normal_bold' COLOR='#ff0000'>T2 Raid Quests</FONT></a>
    ----------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Mokona View Post
    The Hunt can be still obtained from Kalanthes, however, the quest doesn't update.
    Confirmed - you still get "The Hunt" from Kalanthes after obtaining the Asp ring. However, the quest does not update upon killing Chatha.

Got a GM to update the quest for me but strangely, that didn't lead to "The Immortal Hand" becoming available from Kalanthes or Cha. So either that one had another pre-quest (the only one I miss on the toon in question is "Master of Gargoyles"), or the quest chain is completely broken. Which would be a shame, as the prot items from the T3 quests are actually quite useful - and you can't get these without completing "The Immortal Hand".
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

You don't need to have done 'the hunt' quest to get the 'immortal hand' quest - Levi's hand quest is part of the main storyline quest. Conan, vistrix tooth, etc all the way through to killing toth. (I have never done any brc quests on my conq, but have the levi's hand quest).

I have been doing this chain on my Conq. The one just before 'the immortal hand' I seem to recall was to get the tooth from Vistrix. Then their is a lot of back and forth traipsing about (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz) and you go to Wild Lands because Zelata knows Levithus's name etc. All the brc quests are related, but not necessary - but they give some nice items.
    Last edited by MashMash; 20th May 2014 at 05:29.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    You don't need to have done 'the hunt' quest to get the 'immortal hand' quest - Levi's hand quest is part of the main storyline quest. Conan, vistrix tooth, etc all the way through to killing toth. (I have never done any brc quests on my conq, but have the levi's hand quest).

I have been doing this chain on my Conq. The one just before 'the immortal hand' I seem to recall was to get the tooth from Vistrix. Then their is a lot of back and forth traipsing about (Zzzzzzzzzzzzz) and you go to Wild Lands because Zelata knows Levithus's name etc. All the brc quests are related, but not necessary - but they give some nice items.
    That's great to know, thanks! Been way to long that I have done those, I guess
    Rathothis|Tempest of Set || Tigrathes|Dark Templar || Isitnofret|Herald of Xotli
    BS|Sin|Demo|Barb|Conq
    Sudatorius|Noob barb on Rage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast