Thread: Unable to join t4 team

Default Unable to join t4 team

I joined a T4 raid but was unable to join them or move past one room. I entered a room where I was given a quest to destroy an amber something containing Lu Zhi, and have a quest to do that. There was a round doorway I could not enter. I was told that there was supposed to be an amber sphere with a woman's hand coming out of it that I was supposed to smash. It never appeared, and I was unable to follow the raid further and had to drop.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

When you enter first time you should see that movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA40qcQpS40

I guess you joined an MC pug where the Emperor was already dead and that caused the problem.
    Tainted Souls on Crom - Johara's Featplanner

Hushi (HoX) - Igne natura renovatur integra

That shouldn't matter, should it? Lots of people take toons to MC and the Emp is dead.

NOT THAT WE WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT..... RIGHT?

*GASP!* What is an MC Pug?

*CACKLE*
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Yes, I joined a raid that had the instance partially cleared.
    Quæ tam fera immanisque natura? - Cicero, Pro Sexto Roscio
    ------
    Heraclea (conq)--Hippolyte (rgr)--Ursamaior (BS)--Turandot (demo)--Nhutruong (DT)--Grignette (barb)--Haboob (HoX)--Androctone (guard)--Almawt (sin)--Dysphemia (necro)
    讓我給你讀你的內臟

Sometimes the popup doesn't appear - you'd need to back up to say where the chairs are, then go forward again. Better to run normally (don't sprint).
    Malaise-DT, Tabixis-Guard, Cocobel-Sin, Elari-ToS (pvp 4), Orsela-PoM, Aarva-BS (pvp 7)