Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Sidar's DT guide

TY Master Sidar, have finished this wall of text!

If you mean the protection gained from gear you can mix and match all the items for yourself on the armor builder at AoC > TV.

Hi all

I am playing (poorly I have to asume ) a BS and my second character is a CONQ.
    I really like him and his perma KB, the power of his attacks and the fact it seems to be easy to play (even if certainly hard to master).

I am looking for another tank and hesitating between DT and Guard, in order to help my guild in pve.

I lke the DT for the association of magic and brute strength.
    Even if you might not be totally "sincere" in your opinions :P , would the DT be a good choice for what I plan to do ?
    I am also looking for a fun and rewarding class and the DT could be it even if he doesn't shine before being well stuffed.

Last thing, is this excellent first page guide uptodate?
    Last edited by SHAKALL; 20th February 2014 at 06:34.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAKALL View Post
    Hi all

I am playing (poorly I have to asume ) a BS and my second character is a CONQ.
    I really like him and his perma KB, the power of his attacks and the fact it seems to be easy to play (even if certainly hard to master).

I am looking for a tank and hesitating between DT and Guard, in order to help my guild in pve.

I lke the DT for the association of magic and brute strength.
    Even if you might not be totally "sincere" in your opinions :P , would the DT be a good choice for what I plan to do ?
    I am also looking for a fun and rewarding class and the DT could be it even if he doesn't shine before being well stuffed.

Last thing, is this excellent first page guide uptodate?
    Before making a solid decision I'd say wait a couple days after the nerf in currently on testlive. and see what the new opinion is on it.

A nerf is coming ? When?
    Well, even if I do not care about being an ubber tank, you are right and we have to see if DT is still a viable toon.
    But if I am not in the top 3 charts and have fun ...

u allready have a conq tank with him

Too many of them in the guild

Any word regarding the class balance/nerf?

There'll be enough QQ threads when thoses nerfs will hit live servers

I wonder how much of the nerf I will feel since I geared my Dt with Str/hate instead of Pajama gear. I mean, Atm I'm doing allright with Sword/board and with tali tanking.

Ps. Whatever happens, it would be nice if the silver perks would be useful in certain encounters, instead of just VOM for everything.
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."