Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: tali tanking

Thanks for answering...

"Improve Defensive Stance" will not give me u lot of points, but if it give to me some little points I was needing to reach the mitigation treshold, it will change my life...

I had never seen things under that point of view... but it sounds "logical"...

Now, I understand why some good DT I know are specing it...

Quote Originally Posted by Xenic View Post
    I went into a Wing 1 raid for fun with my Tali Dread build and tanked pretty much the entire thing in no stance. And my gear is less than stellar. Khitai Purples and Blues mix matched. blue sword and tali. I think I'm only a 13% crit chance with 240ish dps and 300ish magic damage, so I can only imagine what you guys are able to do with gear.
    Any chance you could post your spec for this? Maybe your mitigation, protection, and magic numbers? I'm struggling a bit with which way to go with my DT. I've got a bunch of Tiger's gear already, which isn't really great for tanking but isn't really great for a Tali build either. I do get a lot of crit and decent DPS from it though.

So my thought was to go Tali tank and Tali dps. I'd like to see a spec option for both if anyone has it as well as where my mitigation and protection should be for most Khitai // T2 fights. Where does my magic damage need to be as well?

Thank again from a sin playing a DT!

Quote Originally Posted by Khyziss View Post
    Thanks for answering...

"Improve Defensive Stance" will not give me u lot of points, but if it give to me some little points I was needing to reach the mitigation treshold, it will change my life...

I had never seen things under that point of view... but it sounds "logical"...

Now, I understand why some good DT I know are specing it...
    Think of it like this... How much magic damage gear can you add for the armor bonus of 3% before you are below what you would have in full armor without + 3%? 200 magic damage? 300 magic damage? more?

Does Shadowed Blade even Works properly? I've done some dummy tests and I never see the hex debuff proccing on it. I Always have to manually apply the hex to see it on the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgaarr View Post
    Does Shadowed Blade even Works properly? I've done some dummy tests and I never see the hex debuff proccing on it. I Always have to manually apply the hex to see it on the target.
    it says in the feat "target will not receive the hexed debuff"
    Always turned me off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    it says in the feat "target will not receive the hexed debuff"
    Always turned me off of it.
    That means Shadow Hex x1 / x2 / x3 will not proc from your attacks - you still need to cast Shadow Hex to make the stacks go up and keep it alive. Each point in Shadowed Blade adds one proc per minute, one every twelve seconds on average.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567