Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Crom-Fury merge

Quote Originally Posted by panterrrka View Post
    When?
    For info 2 guilds disbanned on Fury, each 20-30 online, gratz, half of members went to Crom.So,
    when?
    *fast-forwards through 9 pages of muppetry*

Why in the name of every single god in every single pantheon would you want this to come to pass?
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    *fast-forwards through 9 pages of muppetry*

Why in the name of every single god in every single pantheon would you want this to come to pass?
    loook, i do not want move to Crom where no open pvp, but you will see-soon you will dream about have at Fury IW "cheaters"
    If Fancom have idea how to satisfy pve and pvp interests within one server-they need do that, 3 top guilds (we was 3rd in rank) have problems with players and they did not want change server but they did!
    You hear me now?
    Guys? can you hear me?
    omg, what happen with my micro....
    Last edited by panterrrka; 2nd February 2014 at 16:19.
    If i move to Crom-no more open pvp hugs with Pimz((
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by Vehl View Post
    Yeah it's insane. The things people compare....
    I'm happy to know people go kill Dagon and do T2 raids on Crom. Personnally that's exactly the kind of activities i flee like the plague.
    It's still vital part of game. Some activities here, some activities there. Some people here, some people there. You can't turn your back from PVE and say what you are better and don't need it. Same for PVP. You can't call server healthy if it have 150-250 people in prime time. Sooner or later people get bored with dungeons and go for pvp. Sooner or later people sgets bored with mini-games and try kill some bosses. It's just a game. Fury became half empty village where everyone know everyone. Crom became megapolice where you find surprises in every mini-game. Did you like your live in village?

Why you asking me?
    Don you do any pve? and did not do? Do not you like daggers from t3? Do not you get it in t4?
    i remember you did much and enought)
    Only Infinity have afkers? ah k)I saw enought from another guilds
    my sin had pvp 8 dagger before i had t2 quest dagger and i only do PVEEE to get gear, no other reason. now, when pvp gear is gonna be best, no need to waste time on silly raids
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Dagon in Paikang on Crom - 2 groups in 3 minutes.

Dagon in Paikang on Fury - 30 minutes? 45 minutes? for 4 ppl

Levi T2 hard on Fury - 1 PUG raid per day

Levi T2 hard on Crom - 4 PUG raids in same time + Siege 2 raid vs 2 raid in same time
    duels on fury more, open pvp on fury more, minis with better quality fury, what does crom offer more? pve? but we dont like it, i dont like it, why the hell would u like merge? .. silly
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    duels on fury more, open pvp on fury more, minis with better quality fury, what does crom offer more? pve? but we dont like it, i dont like it, why the hell would u like merge? .. silly
    keep gear open i will look into what you use for pvp)
    you jusr scare new things)
    i said before-merge for make Conan alive, and they need think about how to sarisfy pvp and pve(with open pvp zones)
    If i move to Crom-no more open pvp hugs with Pimz((
    No people - no life

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    Duels in MMO? Weird idea. Look at balance. How many times you duel with your sin against conq? Vs demo? How many times you see sword & shield guard in duel? Try mini on Crom, I think mini on Crom better, of course, sometimes you get into loosing team. You don't like pve, but you spend time for raids in BlackSteel and Rakdos? No one force you to do it.

P.S. Few days ago. NG on Crom - 3 instance full of people. NG on Fury - JUST 2 PEOPLE. In whole location. Known for gank in the past.
    Last edited by lmagowz; 2nd February 2014 at 19:53.

loook, i do not want move to Crom where no open pvp, but you will see-soon you will dream about have at Fury IW "cheaters"
    If Fancom have idea how to satisfy pve and pvp interests within one server-they need do that, 3 top guilds (we was 3rd in rank) have problems with players and they did not want change server but they did!
    You hear me now?
    Guys? can you hear me?
    omg, what happen with my micro....
    I don't bother with PvP in any game designed by Funcom, let alone AoC. There's no point in it, and it is currently a broken, unbalanced mess.

That being said, until and unless you have a flagging-system where people can flag themselves for PvP, or the option of PvP-zones (i.e. you get the option between Normal, Epic and PvP when you zone into an area), merging the two servers will be the final deathknell to large-scale PvP in AoC.

The main problem here is that Open-world PvP is, at the moment, an utterly useless thing. There is absolutely ZERO point or objective to it, unlike in Minigames where you have a clear objective to achieve. If FC can make good on the things outlined in the devletter for January, that might change (I stress might change, since I don't trust anything Funcom says until it's ingame. Old habit, don't ask...). And until that change comes, don't expect many people to flock to the PvP-servers.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by lmagowz View Post
    Duels in MMO? Weird idea. Look at balance. How many times you duel with your sin against conq? Vs demo? How many times you see sword & shield guard in duel? Try mini on Crom, I think mini on Crom better, of course, sometimes you get into loosing team. You don't like pve, but you spend time for raids in BlackSteel and Rakdos? No one force you to do it.

P.S. Few days ago. NG on Crom - 3 instance full of people. NG on Fury - JUST 2 PEOPLE. In whole location. Known for gank in the past.
    name one khesatta conq who didnt die by my sin dagger?

for the record, i have killed every player in khesatta in duel and yes with my SIN

and also killed full t4 bs only by using sword with ranger, when there is challenge its much more fun, i find dueling conq more fun than dueling necro, why is this? because they necro only kite kite kite, and in the end i two shot him
    Last edited by Derled; 3rd February 2014 at 09:28.
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by ftrancerr View Post
    nothing more to say. close this ****** thread
    Exactly no one really active on Fury wants to merge with Crom

We are satisfied on Fury and please close this pointless thread
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast