Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sepulcher of the Wyrm

Default Sepulcher of the Wyrm

Look, all I know is that precious Dev-time was spent making this great dungeon. And for a little time loads of people were having fun here and enjoying this.

Then some Dev found out people were not doing last boss the intended way, and corrected an issue - resulting in total abandonment of the instance. The consensus is that the dungeon is broken/bugged/not doable.

Whatever you call it, why can't this fix be reverted for a period of time while you guys can reconstruct, test and deploy the proper way this last encounter should be done?

Quote Originally Posted by razzafour View Post
    Cleared this dungeon twice last night.
    You know the drill. Picture or it didn't happen.
    Emirri - Dark Templar
    Naerri - Herald of Xotli, Arrienne, Argene, Barbeena, Conqubinne, Shaniz, Shinzei, Laylani and Dorela

It's broken, bugged but definitely doable. They need to make the red orb clear all the adds again and take away the gear dependency by shedding some light on how to strip the 10 stack buff off the boss at the end. The rewards are useless for the caliber of gear you need to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by razzafour View Post
    Cleared this dungeon twice last night.
    The "trick" is to not do it properly

But FC really needs to pull their finger out and sort this boss.

Quote Originally Posted by TS-Ptah View Post
    Look, all I know is that precious Dev-time was spent making this great dungeon. And for a little time loads of people were having fun here and enjoying this.

Then some Dev found out people were not doing last boss the intended way, and corrected an issue - resulting in total abandonment of the instance. The consensus is that the dungeon is broken/bugged/not doable.

Whatever you call it, why can't this fix be reverted for a period of time while you guys can reconstruct, test and deploy the proper way this last encounter should be done?
    Broken = No, implies there is no possible way of killing the boss.
    Bugged = Maybe? We dont know what is or isnt intended.
    Undoable = No, very doable with extremely pro group. Farm the place every 30 mins.

There are 2 ways to approach this dungeon, 1) Get a pro group and figure out a way to kill the last boss, 2)Give up on it and dont complain about how fail you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    Undoable = No, very doable with extremely pro group. Farm the place every 30 mins.

There are 2 ways to approach this dungeon, 1) Get a pro group and figure out a way to kill the last boss, 2)Give up on it and dont complain about how fail you are.
    I'm tired of hearing this from you. Everyone that has killed it since they 'fixed' it knows that isn't how it is intended.
    Last edited by Erock25; 30th April 2013 at 20:55.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post

its always very awesome to claim that boss isnt broken and say all other players who prefer not to do exploits are simply not pro enough :>
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    take away the gear dependency
    i disagree, gear dependency should stay to give a challenge to high end players with t4 gear for example, otherwise the rest of the game is to easy becomes for them and nothing else to do with their main class...

anyway, if it is not broken, and pp are doing the right tactics and the skills and gear are the problem, im cool with that, but at least pictures or even better a vid showing the fight to the end can only prove that...

the far i went on group with guildies on that dungeon was with the boss subgroup killing 3 adds and surviving, but then another wave came and kill them, but again, dunno if it is the correct tactic

it is simple as that, someone shows the fight being done and the "myth" of bug/broken goes away and we get this issue solved once and for all, so to razzafour's quote i can only until you show prove of it

I need mah vanity gearz, now!! 300 more rares to go. Who wants to run Sepulcher? X up!
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast