Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many people do we need to do a t3?

TA can be really risky, depend on controls and how fast people gather mobs/solve puzzles.

I'd be really surprised if you can 6 man some T3 bosses, 12 man I'd think would be doable though.

In any case, would love to see some videos of short man kills like those discussed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caudilloo View Post
    Louhi would be a endurance fight. Setup would be 2 wellgeared and competent soldiers of the same class (since it is hard to swap between soldierclasses when the shield is up), 1 of each healer and one necro to make sure you have some dpstime.
    Ignore the phylacteries (yes, lame tactic) and keep dps on the boss. When mana reaches 65% all but one tank go out to avoid the hit from repentance. Tank that stays in takes the hit with cunning. Alternatively you could use DT's and they can put a dread when the mana reaches 65%. The fight will take a hour at least I think but if you have the patience it shouldn't be too hard.
    wouldnt it be faster to just kill the phylacteries with 1-2 range dps/heals ?

for hathor u dont need a nec to kite one single add can be done by any class

@arbanus u guys might be right altough a crazy 6man group can do a good amount of dps^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mantic0r3 View Post
    @arbanus u guys might be right altough a crazy 6man group can do a good amount of dps^^
    They die in last part of fight because of DoT. Less people - more DoTs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12