Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: max dps rotation

Talking max dps rotation

hey guys need help with my rotation as I seem to be stuck mid parse in raids my current rotation is MSS/IC/POIF3/SF/BTD6 last step EOX/POIF2 last step DM then at 10 stacks inferno then HS3 and firelance in-between combo CD my gear is all minor t4 pieces with BB head and chest legs I have got SC demo legs from yag accessories neck I have lacunal nexus rings band of immortals t4 ring for those pillars crits and t3 intell ring back is vile intell cloak sword I have hark sword the aok sword and t3 sword but need help with my rotaion oh yeah and ofcorse I spam HFB every time its off CD

Desecrating Essence, Demon Maw, Burn to Death(EoX), Pillars of Infernal Flame 2, Fire Lance, Burn to Death, Pillars of Infernal Flame 3, Inferno(only if it is at a 9 or 10 stack. If not, continue with normal rotation), Flame Lash, Avatar of Xotli, Burn to Death(EoX), Inferno Curse, Pillar's 2.

Continue with this normal rotation. When Avatar of Xotli is about to expire, use Demonic Supplication and cast Desecrating Essence.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

Now, if you prefer a Hellstrikes rotation, you rotation is a little easier.

The buff rotation is the same. But the combo rotation is Burn to Death, Hellstrikes 6, Molten Steel Slash 6, Burn to Death, Hellstrikes 6, Molten Steel slash 5.

Just rotate that general rotation and you should be fine.
    That's what I use to do before I quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhenous View Post
    That's what I use to do before I quit.
    Same.

If you're feeling particularly creative you can time your Exultation to start before your Avatar and expire within a second or two of Avatar being cast. Then you don't get the debuff and can cast it again during the Avatar phase and get two sets without the penalty.

At least that's how I remember it.

hehe forgot to put my morphs in the rotation but pretty much when DE is up straight into avatar then DS and DE again but thanks guys will try get this rotation down to improve my dps because atm its like ive got the gear but no idea haha when parse pops at the end of an encounter

Quote Originally Posted by Boesch View Post
    Same.

If you're feeling particularly creative you can time your Exultation to start before your Avatar and expire within a second or two of Avatar being cast. Then you don't get the debuff and can cast it again during the Avatar phase and get two sets without the penalty.

At least that's how I remember it.

Miss ya man
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    Miss ya man
    Where have you been?

and another thing guys what sword is better to use out of the hark sword the aok sword and t3 with the t3 sword it has higher base dps and a lot more combat rating and 100+ hit rating as the hark sword has more magic dmg but lower base dps and no hit rating ?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboi87 View Post
    and another thing guys what sword is better to use out of the hark sword the aok sword and t3 with the t3 sword it has higher base dps and a lot more combat rating and 100+ hit rating as the hark sword has more magic dmg but lower base dps and no hit rating ?
    AOK or T3 imo. Hyk sword isnt worth the grind.
    Last edited by Halfdead; 30th June 2014 at 15:10.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

On my second Hox I got Aok and T3 sword. but I use the Greatsword of the Faceless chaos because of the better magic dam and good crit/crit dam rating.

ps. Yes it's a blue sword, but it's a damn good one
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    AOK or T3 imo. Hyk sword isnt worth the grind.
    I disagree. The AoK sword has such a low droprate that you might end up doing AoK until you puke before you get it, and AoK isn't that rewarding beyond the drops. Besides, Hyrk sword is better as you'll get more hit rating than you need as a hox anyways, particularly if you don't go for double Dreamer's Keepsakes.

Getting T3 isn't much of a plan either; even if you frequently do Thoth, there's no telling how long it will be until it drops and you win it, and even then it's inferior to AoK/Hyrk due to the no crit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast