Thread: Fix Thundering Flames

Default Fix Thundering Flames

Thundering Flames gives "recently affected by thundering flames" immunity buff even if it doesn't interrupt target

So let's say that you hit an opponent that don't do combo or spell he gets immunity to interrupt even if he doesn't do anything.

Fix this please or reduce the immunity buff to 10 sec
    Last edited by e1iphas; 20th January 2014 at 19:27.

really?
    why not making it that you hit hfb and next combo he tries (even 20 sec later) is interrupted?
    now seriously this one is big no. specially reducing immunity buff

Every cc immunity in game procs when it is in use and target is actually affected by it not when it doesn't do anything, you want to get immunity by just hitting you with hellfire breath seriously? How about you doing a GoDS4 to my HoX and i got silence immunity to your throat slash instead.. are you trolling?
    Last edited by e1iphas; 20th January 2014 at 21:39.

Quote Originally Posted by e1iphas View Post
    Every cc immunity in game procs when it is in use and target is actually affected by it not when it doesn't do anything, you want to get immunity by just hitting you with hellfire breath seriously? How about you doing a GoDS4 to my HoX and i got silence immunity to your throat slash instead.. are you trolling?
    Sarcasm mate, i did wrote later on "now seriously"

Thundering flames was changed to 20 sec when people qq. Problem is that now immunity doesnt proc when it actualy does interupt something but when you are hit by hellfire breath. This needs to be fixed and it wont gonna change anything actualy, just the timer beign in sync with interrupt to be in line with rest cc Immunities, developers did a lame job in this one imo