Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Btw Derled what´s the name of your hox?
    Xuhotl - arcimage of the city of Xuthal in service of great army Futilez - HoX PvP lvl 10
    Bordhi - Khitai legionary - DT PvP lvl 7
    Bahary - vampire and your nightmare - Lotus Sin PvP lvl 7
    Shiwan - the last of Corrags - retired noob Barb PvP lvl 8

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    but then its an skill issue and not class? funny to see how ppl are owning them self after whining about class btw tos was not bori digger,

stop complaining if its skill and NOT class issue.
    Bought Account then?

pvp 10 tos losing to blue gear hox just shouts handicapped
    Play people of your own skill lvl and u wont have chanse hox is nuubtuber only thing u proofed is that pvp10 doesnt stand for skill they are still nuub.

i agree with shiwan duel ensifer.

btw great mini spirit positive k/d but u lost GG.

And how did you get ROSX on a 10h hox?

mandibulla, i dueled his barb with my barb , well , obiviously his t4 barb lost to my t1 barb so ;>

but havent seen his tos, lets wait till my hox got pvp 10 and full t4 and then we can duel, but i can duel him when he gets on now also if u insist. i doubt its gonna prove anything thou

btw i wonder how pvp 10 hoxes are so bad that they go negative kd in minis oO? pvp 2 hox atm 0 epic item and kd is 350/100
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Skant View Post
    Bought Account then?

pvp 10 tos losing to blue gear hox just shouts handicapped
    Play people of your own skill lvl and u wont have chanse hox is nuubtuber only thing u proofed is that pvp10 doesnt stand for skill they are still nuub.

i agree with shiwan duel ensifer.

btw great mini spirit positive k/d but u lost GG.

And how did you get ROSX on a 10h hox?
    when you lvl fresh toon you get 79/80 free Aa points , he knows how to play the game and know the mechanics and how to counter every class, then come brags that he does this or that, i know that he does not harder to kill then r10 soldier has he claimed he dies on one combo.Looking forward to see you play when theres more then 4 soldier rangers or even sins in game to see you flee.
    Шторм-кнут

mandibulla, i dueled his barb with my barb , well , obiviously his t4 barb lost to my t1 barb so ;>

but havent seen his tos, lets wait till my hox got pvp 10 and full t4 and then we can duel, but i can duel him when he gets on now also if u insist. i doubt its gonna prove anything thou

btw i wonder how pvp 10 hoxes are so bad that they go negative kd in minis oO? pvp 2 hox atm 0 epic item and kd is 350/100
    cause pvp lvl doesnt do anyting for hox just look at the item stats no one weares that shiet!

Also not everyone cares for kd they care for win and even on hox carry flag.(i dont have prob to get positive kd in mini it really doesnt say anything at all)

u want more troll food?

Hox can do fine these days. What the difference is where you have average/bad players thinking they can pick up a class and shine like pom/conq. Hox requires great movement because if you overpush or do one thing wrong you're dead.

Now in competitive pvp your ****ed tbh, a good team will have you burned down with no chance for you in seconds. The cloak can only protect you for so long.

I have a really positive kd/r and honestly I think a better win/loss ratio then my necro main but the class itself certainly feels outdated feat wise
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiwan View Post
    Btw Derled what´s the name of your hox?
    Nearie

btw anyone cleared any t2 wings? i need bowls
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardus View Post
    when you lvl fresh toon you get 79/80 free Aa points , he knows how to play the game and know the mechanics and how to counter every class, then come brags that he does this or that, i know that he does not harder to kill then r10 soldier has he claimed he dies on one combo.Looking forward to see you play when theres more then 4 soldier rangers or even sins in game to see you flee.
    but then again, its skill issue not class
    The Law

Skant was really bad hox if i remember right
    Nearie is good hox, just trash geared

Also you guys cant talk about Midian, he dont even play game anymore, and if he does he plays with barb

So
    I stopped read here.
    We will be Serious after death.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast