Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts from hox.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    my fresh hox is harder to kill than pvp 10 guardian in mini games :>
    LOL thanks for the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulombardi View Post
    LOL thanks for the laughs.
    u can kill patto or centauruss guards and then try my hox and see which is faster in the end
    The Law

Bit provoking thread here :P
    Honestly hox has good dmg and its not that hard to get some kills but survivability is hox weak spot. In bad team if you try really hard to fight for win you can die to fast and to much. If you just focus on kiting and killing some weak opponents you can pull it off.
    In good team hox can really wreck havoc.
    But lets be honest, focused hox is either dead hox or one that run from fight and is of no big use to the team.

Dont get me wrong its most fun class in game for me and i dont want to see some revamp that will change it to much and remove fun aspect from hox. Some tweeks here and there to buff it slightly (not dmg vise) and lets keep hox cool and unique class that it is.
    For instance i would like roots of hell to be more reliant for 3 points, lets say 60% knock resistance with demon form on and 15% without.
    Also removing snare and ice dmg penalty from PC, and maybe reduce cd for minute.
    Hox is lets say melee class, and if you look at all other melees they have bit better tools to stay alive than hox. Speed bufs, faster cc, bubles on lower cd....
    Dont say hox need to much of those, i would be pleased if they make cc just bit faster...

But if they leave it the way it is its more than fine. Just dont want to see another ranger/conq revamp

So guys and girls, is hox really a bad class? just OUTdated? or then is it just a learn to play issue? I created once again a hox, its 10 hours old hox, got it to 80, bought level 70-80 blue trash gear. No epic items,

and so far my kd at 80 pvp is positive, killed pvp 10 shaman in duel also pvp 10 tos and full t4 pom (pvp 4-5)

soon more
    ToS can kill hox(blue gear) in 2-3sec if u use PC i give u 4-5sec ,lol

he didnt manage to do that, killed him first !
    we dueled 5 times and score was 3-2
    The Law

Nice u killed bori diggers and pve diggers! gratz

but then its an skill issue and not class? funny to see how ppl are owning them self after whining about class btw tos was not bori digger,

stop complaining if its skill and NOT class issue.
    The Law

HoX is easy to play and very simple, does super dmg, but only issue it has it is so outdated and feats do not make any sense, but that problem is for all mages

Never had any problems with my HoX, i just lol when majority say it is weak class or it takes some extra skill

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    Never had any problems with my HoX, i just lol when majority say it is weak class or it takes some extra skill
    It takes above average movement compared to some classes, but that's about the only "extra" skill that's needed.

And the big problem with the HoX is...as someone said...the outdated feats etc. That, and the burst damage is insanely slow compared to almost every other class in the game.

but then its an skill issue and not class? funny to see how ppl are owning them self after whining about class btw tos was not bori digger,

stop complaining if its skill and NOT class issue.

Trollign again ? did you duel ensifer ? if not keep the trolling to yourself.
    Шторм-кнут

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast