Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ToS Builds 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Blindman-au View Post
    It does look good on paper, did you find the other build with no bubble not viable as classes had stacks of hit rating so they were still hitting through the debuff or just looking to gain more utility without sacrificing the oh crap button so you can make a push with the melee at the beginning of an engagement?
    I really do enjoy running the Fangs spec, even in T4.
    But, to answer your question.. option #2.
    Gankaskhan - Currently acquiring the Blossoms set.
    Gank
    1. (Am. slang) To steal in a surreptitious or underhanded manner.
    2. (O.L. slang) To gang up on and frag an opponent in an MPG.
    3. (Am. H-Hop) Character assassination.

my build i run right now.first go and pvping with a tos so be gentle please =)

http://goo.gl/ZHNkB
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by GanksKahn View Post
    my build i run right now.first go and pvping with a tos so be gentle please =)

http://goo.gl/ZHNkB
    I personally feel like you are all over, aoe versus burst single. I like this better for general and play with this build in pvp 50% of the time.

how do you mean? i dont fallow easy so gota lay it out for be barney style
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Not sure if going that heavy in general is worth it the mitigation you gain are really a drop in the ocean if your getting focused by two or more half decent players your dead anyways.

If this is for pvp you really dont need to increase the range of the heals thats just a waste instant big is ok but unlike pom we gain nothing extra from it apart from the heal but you have missed out on some pretty big chunks of magic damage without exemplar or static charge feated.

Missing out on set empowerment for the con and the mana taps both ethers is not worth the small amount of protection and armor for ten points.

Not having titanic storm for two points is bad the extra range is a huge help in kiting same with one point for storm blood its a bit more situational but vs another tos or demo spamming shock on you it can be a life saver.

Now the bubble is one of those feats that as much as i try to make a build work without it i just cant beat the game changing power it has when used right it can be difference between winning and losing in the big fights nothing better then being able to waste a group or pick up the flag in a clutch situation its really is just to handy to miss unfortunately.

Now same goes for the totum in my experience it might seem to be not much help at first till you look at it a bit more and see that its actually quite handy the main things i have found is the damage increase is quite good used in the right fights.
    At the moment the main thing i find i use it for is the stupid guard AA stall the advance its great at soaking it up without destroying you in the process drop it as soon as guards near and no massive ret damage. Plus the mana regen is not bad either so thats my argument for the totum in pvp.
    here is my build that i always end up rolling with because nothing else i have tryed is as consistent or balanced.

http://goo.gl/56vhN
    Last edited by Osireis; 31st March 2013 at 19:53.

http://goo.gl/k8XOA

I use something like that.
    The question is Thunder Storm 5/5 while symbiotic idol 3/5 or vice versa? What would net best damage increase for me in a 6-man group? Disregard thunderstorm boost to group CR, for this purpose I am most interested in the net damage gain.
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevsky View Post
    http://goo.gl/k8XOA

I use something like that.
    The question is Thunder Storm 5/5 while symbiotic idol 3/5 or vice versa? What would net best damage increase for me in a 6-man group? Disregard thunderstorm boost to group CR, for this purpose I am most interested in the net damage gain.
    I would use the points in Symb. Idol is running longer than the buff from Call lightning, and idol buffs your group's damage. Thunder Storm sucks too many points for such a small increase. Although the extra CR is nice, I prefer healing.

Feating out Faithful of Set is better imo for healing in 6-mans, especially if you solo heal. Must feat out mana tap also.

Tos is meant to be a team utility class, as well as a dps machine however imho, its best to feat all the team utilities, then worry about your own damage benefit. More than likely will top the parse anyway. Otherwise your build is very close to mine.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Does faithful of set at 5/5 with 5 stacks really increase life of set by 50% or am I reading the tooltip wrong?
    With fond memories of Corinthia RP-PvP...

Quote Originally Posted by Nevsky View Post
    Does faithful of set at 5/5 with 5 stacks really increase life of set by 50% or am I reading the tooltip wrong?
    Does exactly what it says. Increases the tick of the blue heal.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567