Thread: I'm now in Paypal dispute with FunCom

Exclamation I'm now in Paypal dispute with FunCom

Sad that this be my first post here before I've even played the game at all, but I thought I'd let others know what can go wrong.

I was on the FC store and got the 3 month Premium sub deal for £23.something. Seemed like a neat deal, and I wanted my first toon to be Khitai so this was the way to go.

Payment is done, and then I find on my FC account that payment has failed and my FC account is frozen.

I then receive a standard email from FC saying my AoC subscription has just ended today, thanking me for my customer loyalty by Crom etc.

I then go back to my chilly FC account with the failed payment, go to the Premium offers page where I first bought the 3 month sub and find the offer I looked for cannot be found, but here are a few others.
    Of these, I get a 6-month sub deal for £43.42.

No sooner has that gone through, than an email from Paypal tells me first payment for the £23.odd went through...
    As my FC account now states I am a 6-month subscriber, I go and change membership here to the 3 month as I first wanted, and then I go to PP to see second payment has just gone through.

Having now paid for two subs in a row, despite the first one failing to go through for some reason according to FC, I now have the 3-month Premium sub but have also paid for the 6-month one.

I opened a buyer dispute with FC via PP right away, describing the whole thing as I just did here, and requesting they return the second payment since it is thanks to their error I've now paid for two subs but only have one.

Anyone else have an issue with them like this?

Payments there sometimes bugs. It's a funcom issue, not your fault.
    Happens to me at least 7-8 times. Just e-mail support and they normally fix it in 24-48 hours.
    I recommend that you do that now also, then cancel the paypal complaint once it's been fixed.

Live chat or email them asap. Their account page has always been buggy. However, their customer service has really improved, they should fix it for you.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

This is an issue for customer service and not open forums as noone in th forums will be able to resolve the issue.

Contact them here http://www.ageofconan.com/support
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.