Thread: Overview of Faction Armor, Weapons and Accessories

Default Overview of Faction Armor, Weapons and Accessories

Rise of The Godslayer brings a new dimension to Age of Conan... Faction Warfare.

Which faction you pledge your allegiance to, depends on the rewards they lure you with.

The two hottest factions to join are Tamarin's Tigers for their Tiger pet/mount and Wolves of the Steppes for their Wolf pet/mount, but aligning with them will make you enemies with two other factions, so choose wisely.

To make your choice easier, I've made this page to give you a helping hand when you weigh one faction against another. Check out what kind of armor, weapons and accessories each faction can provide you with and make the choice which is right for you.

http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/armory.php

Just added a new functionality to my armory page called Armor builder. You can find it on the top menu.

Now you can put together an armor set of your choice and see the combined attribute values. Just open an Armor builder window and drag items from the list or from the search results onto the Armor builder slots and see the attribute values summarized in the table at the bottom. Use the Attribute calculator to expand some of the attributes if needed.

Here's an example comparing Scarlet Circle PoM/ToS armor sets:
    http://aoc.is-better-than.tv/images/...er_example.jpg

Took quite some time to enter all the attribute values for all the items added so far (800+), so I hope you appreciate the work.

Enjoy!!

Best regards,
    Kentarii

-----
    If you know the location of an epic drop, the only thing I need from you is the following:
    1) In which instance did it drop
    2) Full exact name of the item

*reserved just in case*

(as clearly noted in the previous post, this post was originally made by Kentarii on the EU forums)