Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rangers...

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    I'll never understand why conqs waste BOA as aoe-kb when I am the only one around and their normal kb deals dmg whereas BOA doesn't. About rangers: Nerfing TTS is a good first step, but it needs much more than this. What annoys me most is the huge mana-drain of their traps. If you only face one ranger you could resist this, but this happens rarely. Lately I had a figh in BR vs. 3 rangers and I felt like always OOM- that's really not funny. Is the mana drain of ranger traps bugged?
    If you actualy take a second to think that BoA is refreshable, whilst BA isn't, as well as BA being doable on the move, then you might understand why we waste it on melee targets that surely need to stand still to perform combos

Quote Originally Posted by Mellaus View Post
    Rangers are a plague, completely useless most of the time.
    It's really obvious in JS, they stand in hide waiting for an easy kill to come by, don't cap, don't attack important targets.
    Most of them are purely leechers.

The class being completely retarded leads retards, trolls and cripples to roll it, quite normal.

As for DTs, OP as fvck that's true, but conqs and poms are right there too, and those classes are actually useful to their team.
    While rangers bring nothing at all since most of them only kill leech.

I don't count how many JS have been lost because 3-4 rangers were staying in hide leeching easy kills.
    Anyway, i guess i just hate them, just delete the class already.
    so what class do you think is good?

conqs are 10000x stronger then rangers , rangers suck ass lol. only good thing about a ranger is its traps that steal mana from casters.

I eat rangers alive on my tos however if they get the one up on me they can two shot me on my ass
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    I RUN FROM RANGERS on my tos however if they get the one up on me they can two shot me on my ass
    You don't kill **** on your tos... You just run. I fixed it for you ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Laethiel View Post
    I eat rangers alive on my tos however if they get the one up on me they can two shot me on my ass
    The quality of rangers is very low though and they are very kill greedy, so when they see a tos they nuke their dmg tools and very few will notice being affected by fangs. Most of them even dont notice bewilder though its much more obvious than fangs...
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorp View Post
    You don't kill **** on your tos... You just run. I fixed it for you ^^
    Please... That is all..
    Live Twitch Stream - Fury PvP - US East Coast Prime Time - Rated MA

Quote Originally Posted by Naerri View Post
    Does not compute.

Anyway...I think it was our beloved Sil who has stated in some interview that there is always one easy class present so even cripples can have fun...in not so many words :P
    He talked about that for demos if I remember well ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    He talked about that for demos if I remember well ^^
    No, actually not^^ About what Naerri quoted:

1 comment is how ranger use their traps, 2 comment is how ranger should use their traps. So, if I play ranger I don't use traps to escape but for offensive reasons and to support the team. But after all it's all about the play style again, so when you use traps to support you don't have it anymore to escape, yeah you are right
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

today's rangers are such a disgrace ...
    they parse sh1t and they also perform sh1t in any other way

Once upon a time you could see some special rangers like Ttsnaab (onorato's ranger), Ezekiel's rangers (cant remember name atm) , even maybeheal's ranger parsing 40-50 frags while moving non-stop and cc'ing the whole enemy crowd ... bah ,.. today's rangers are a clown-parade .... only Ersa being around and maybe Hekkate could be good also , but he usually chooses the path of trollery (self-trollery even)

Also should note that:
    Ranger has an applied logic very close to the one ToS has in a competitive pug or a premade. He's the person who decides WHERE the battle should happen , also the person who forces AREA/GROUND-CONTROL , the guy who makes the terrain at your comfort
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*