Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3v3 premade map

Hmm... When I played conan year ago and had 5 friends and wanted to have fun together we usually went to arena in Khemi and organized figths 3 vs 3 and usually because it was so cool that we went sleep too late after for example 5 hours fight.

They have some excellent last man standing minis on SWTOR, game is trash but the idea is nice.

teaches people to focus right targets, which is badly needed.
    Kinaputten

Quote Originally Posted by Resurector View Post
    Hmm... When I played conan year ago and had 5 friends and wanted to have fun together we usually went to arena in Khemi and organized figths 3 vs 3 and usually because it was so cool that we went sleep too late after for example 5 hours fight.
    Unfortunately the pop is so low, even that is hard to accomplish.

There have been a swarm of low pvp level 80s in the last few days on fury, but they get farmed by pvp 10 soldiers and rangers in minis and log out pretty quickly. Can't win for losing...

Is there only 3 of of your uber friends left that you can't even bring your self to team up with noobs according to your high standards to do 6vs6.

Silly idea in the games current life circle to spend money designing this.

I want that, 3v3 arena. 2v2 is cool too. Great competitive format for a game with low pop.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    Is there only 3 of of your uber friends left that you can't even bring your self to team up with noobs according to your high standards to do 6vs6.

Silly idea in the games current life circle to spend money designing this.
    At launch and first few years, there were a lot of player driven 2v2 and 3v3 matches. Has nothing to do with population. Has everything to do with players wanting smaller groups for support.

I dont know, seeing 2 poms and a conq or 2 conqs and a pom premades would get old.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    I dont know, seeing 2 poms and a conq or 2 conqs and a pom premades would get old.
    Not if you countered it. Too much is often put on the classes, and not enough on the player skill. I think I would be happy to fight 2 poms or conqs. They are beatable if matched up correctly with the right players. The tourneys ran like that. Some came with 2 tos, others mixed it. That's why 3v3 was ideal. Really offered the rock paper scissor option.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    maybe they could make it so you can only have 1 of each type ( soldier, healer, mage, rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by GeldourConq View Post
    maybe they could make it so you can only have 1 of each type ( soldier, healer, mage, rogue)
    Don't do restrictions. That's what gets us in to trouble.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast