Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CtA & Ardent Battle Cry

I cant explain it any more. Im not saying your correct. Im simply giving up.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfisterbotm View Post
    I cant explain it any more. Im not saying your correct. Im simply giving up.
    Schou is a great guard that has proven his knowledge of the class for years therefor, hes words are matched with integrity and meaning. This Ringofset guys doesn't bring anything to the argument worth discussing, the fact he decides to remain anonymous and create baseless claims shows that. Its like arguing with a child, you have to know when to quit and stop feeding his nonsense.

I don't meen any disrespect towards ring. He seems nice, I just disagree with him.
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

Once again, which hardcore raid guild are you a part of RingOfSet?

I know you are not in RA, and many other guilds have disowned knowing about you, so that's starting to narrow it down on who you are with. Of course, peeps can be lying but whatever.

Considering your past post history and lack of knowledge of guardian class, in conjunction with your "history" of dt's tanking everything and your claims of having tanks with T4 gear, I'm gonna assume you are an ex TEG player who got someone else's account that had T4 geared toons.

Honestly, it doesn't mount of to a hill of beans where this guy is from. I was wondering myself yesterday, but with more thought onto the subject, what does it really matter?

He is obviously totally against the guard class, yet doesn't have one. So why are we honestly even acknowledging his posts pertaining to this subject?

If I wanted to learn how to play Basketball, would I ask a hockey player?

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Once again, which hardcore raid guild are you a part of RingOfSet?

I know you are not in RA, and many other guilds have disowned knowing about you, so that's starting to narrow it down on who you are with. Of course, peeps can be lying but whatever.

Considering your past post history and lack of knowledge of guardian class, in conjunction with your "history" of dt's tanking everything and your claims of having tanks with T4 gear, I'm gonna assume you are an ex TEG player who got someone else's account that had T4 geared toons.
    That complete lack of understanding of the game doesn't sound like ANY of the TEG players that I've raided with.

Considering there is not any new raiding content and who knows if Palace will be T5 or T3.5 or T4.5, there is not what I would call "hardcore" raiding guilds on Set. The guilds that do T4 pretty much are all doing it on 2nd or 3rd alts now. Not really hardcore, more like boredcore.
    Rogue Angels Guild Leader and Progression Raid Leader
    http://rogueangels.guildlaunch.com

Tmanku 80 Guard | Tmanil 80 ToS | Tmanosu 80 DT | Tmanbank 80 BS | Tmanfu 80 Demo | Tmanwu 80 Ranger | Tmanpope 80 PoM | Tmanpointy 80 Sin | Tmanbarb 80 Barb | Tmanfire 80 HoX | Tmannecro 80 Necro | Tmanblade 80 Conq | Tmanlite 80 Guard | Tmantosjr 80 Tos | Tmandemojr 80 Demo | Tmanthethird Saga Guard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123