Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CtA & Ardent Battle Cry

Default CtA & Ardent Battle Cry

Anyone know the exact duration/cool down/and effects of Call to Arms and fully feated ardent battlecry? specifics would be great including their area of effect (team wide/frontal cone.) etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Anyone know the exact duration/cool down/and effects of Call to Arms and fully feated ardent battlecry? specifics would be great including their area of effect (team wide/frontal cone.) etc.
    i thinks its great your finaly trying to figure out essential guard feats instead of badmouthing guardian class to the ground.

gratz.

call to arms will increase all your team's base dps it wont show on buffs but will show on everyones stats tab
    also it increases hate on yourself.

ardent battle cry will buff up by 42% weapon damage and 5% base spell damage your group
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

CTA
    self only:
    +10%hate

group mate only:
    +5%base spell dmg
    +45% melee/ranged weapon dmg

Battle cry
    whole group:
    +5%base spell dmg
    +42% melee/ranged weapon dmg
    renew little stam /energy per 3 sec
    Henryx Guardian
    Henryau Pom
    Henryz Barb
    Henryuki Hox
    Henryn Necro
    Crom
    - Henryx Age of Conan Youtube -
    - Henryx Age of Conan Blog -

Quote Originally Posted by henryabccba View Post
    CTA
    self only:
    +10%hate

group mate only:
    +5%base spell dmg
    +45% melee/ranged weapon dmg

Battle cry
    whole group:
    +5%base spell dmg
    +42% melee/ranged weapon dmg
    renew little stam /energy per 3 sec
    Cool, how long does each buff last and what's the cooldown ?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Cool, how long does each buff last and what's the cooldown ?
    What's your toon name in game?
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

IF and only IF Ardent Battle Cry + Call to Arms are BOTH RAID wide.. a guard would theoretically bring 1400~1500 DPS to a raid, depending on the raid it could be a bit more or bit less.

If they are not, then the DPS gets cut down to 700 or so (including the Guards) and respective to the 6man group makeup.

A DT still does (AND SERIOUSLY I CANNOT GET AROUND THIS FACT, what do you guys want from me? IT IS WHAT IT IS)... around 2200 DPS on Zodiac. And 5000 DPS on things like Nergal/Basilisk... I crap you not(from DT forums...not my data, but another DT's).

I can tank any Boss in the game from T1-4, I've done it and it's easy. I CANNOT TANK WHEN THE GUY NEXT TO ME IS DOING 2200~5000 DPS and popping IRRITATES. Again, see this thread (and its for a LOT OF BOSSES not just Zodiac)> http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...181037&page=23

I'm trying very hard to see another way around DTs... maybe I bring group buffs I thought? maybe I can bring debuffs? No no and no. It doesn't hold a candle to a Pajama wearing DT. And this Fiction that they die in 2 shots must also be resolved, they DO NOT DIE IN 2 SHOTS. They can tap for upwards of 500~1000 HP per SEC (<-Ridiculous I know, but it happens). And TEG (The Epic Guard) has used DT's (no GUARDs) on ALL the bosses in T4, without exception. If the Pajama wearing 9000 DPS DT is just a tad squishy on the emperor...THATS COOL! Cause we got a tank Spec w/ our little OT Dreads on Spec2.

I'm done. I've tried EVERY possible way to find a reason to play Guardian. THERE IS NONE. ZERO. ZILCH. Everything everyone here said in support of a guard theres a counter... EVERY boss here can be tanked by a DT and EVERYTIME they will bring way MORE DPS to the table, regardless if it's a tali spec or a traditional tank spec. This class is broken. If you still believe they aren't then you are DELUDING yourself.
    Last edited by RingOfSet; 14th August 2013 at 22:25.

nice one ring of fail you actualy make me want to play guard more often
    FORUM PVP LVL 10

Thank you for that information RingofSet.

Now excuse me while i go play my guardian.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast