Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is better fot tanking Last legion armor or Wolfs?Or neither?

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    Unless you're running with DT's or Conqs who don't know how to keep aggro off themselves... I actually prefer the con and general feel of the wolves set. Like many people have said +hate is generally overrated.
    You don't need +hate on a dt, you can do 5k dps remember?
    Im Fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrasus View Post
    You don't need +hate on a dt, you can do 5k dps remember?
    If you are not doing AT LEAST 2.5K DPS in a raid you are a fail DT and be immediately removed from my raid groups.

Quote Originally Posted by RingOfSet View Post
    If you are not doing AT LEAST 2.5K DPS in a raid you are a fail DT and be immediately removed from my raid groups.
    Well considering know one has ever heard of your toons or your raids that is not saying much, if you like contact me in game and we will set up a group and see your amazing dps dt in action!
    Im Fat.

Now, I've played a little with my guard in kithai and I've got some gear, and Im going to post the gear I intend to have before t3.

*Helmet: Ardashir or LL hate or T2(I think the t2 can do the job and is the easiest one to get).
    *Chest: LL hate.

*Pants: LL hate.

*Wrists: LL hate or T2(same as helmet)

*Shoulders: **Fisical boss: LL hate (I think Malice is enough easy to go for them instead of T2 but The T2 ones are good enough).
    .............**Magical boss: LL protection (Find a group as a OT for Den is very easy)

*Gloves: **Fisical boss: T2 or Wolves (pagoda)
    **Magical boss: LL protection (Coppice)

*Belt: Wolves (Flame)

*Boots: Wolves

*Cloak: **Fisical boss: Valka's Illimitalbe Aegis(Nativity)
    ........**Magical boss: Black Dragon (Vistrix)

*Rings: **Fisical boss: Death's Ward+JiangShi
    ........**Magical boss: Death's Ward+Ring of portection with white gem of protection(crafted).

*Necklace: **Fisical boss: Kakaba Guide
    ...........**Magical boss: Filigree Gold Carcanet with white gem(crafted).(In the first raid to T3, with the arbanus quest, this necklace will be obsolete so... only for rich people )

*Main hand: T2 sword (if you are lucky) or Yun blunt

*Shield:**Fisical boss: T2/T1 shield (I think the yagkosha one is to expensive).
    .........**Magical one: T2/T1 "ranger" shield (****ing *******s stop needing on it you're not going to use it ) or the crafted one (Deflector).

PD: Im a noooob Guard and maybe im totally wrong. But I think tanking with this gear in T3 has to be very comfortable.
    Last edited by xiulo88; 2nd September 2013 at 06:55.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Your gear distribution seems ok to me.
    But 2 things :

Get the ardashir helm for sure, it's quick and cheap, but get also the LL hate one, because it's got hit rating on it, which is rather important, even more more if you run jugg.

For the protection necklace, go run xiba, there's an awesome protection necklace dropping there, it drops often and it's free.

Looks good what you have there.
    Go for t2 hands, the extra critigation is not really going to be an imba addition, and the t2 hands got hate on them. The t2 shield is indeed the best option you listed, but when you are running ardashir for the helmet, get the ardashir shield (kozak slayer) which has nice hate and crit (which helps alot more on guard then some people assume).

Rings, instead of the jiang shi ring, you can as easily get a milestone ring, which is just a little downgrade from the jiang shi ring, but at least it requires a lot less rare and moa grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfir View Post
    Looks good what you have there.
    Go for t2 hands, the extra critigation is not really going to be an imba addition, and the t2 hands got hate on them. The t2 shield is indeed the best option you listed, but when you are running ardashir for the helmet, get the ardashir shield (kozak slayer) which has nice hate and crit (which helps alot more on guard then some people assume).

Rings, instead of the jiang shi ring, you can as easily get a milestone ring, which is just a little downgrade from the jiang shi ring, but at least it requires a lot less rare and moa grinding
    Great, I have this shield allready. Thanks for asking but I cant see in what are the jianshi and milostone rings alike.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12